[✗] [Playable CA Race Lore] - The Wonks

Rickson

3 hours ago, mika1278 said:

imagine the CA flood if this gets accepted

Beautiful, I say.

Man, I love Wonks. Literally, every event Aesopian held in the Wonkawoods someone asked whether they could play one, even for a single event.

On 5/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, Rickson said:

The tribals would live in the mega-flora swamp near the jungle island.

I like it!

Although, I have to say, players shouldn’t be deterred from making a tribal wonk society. In fact, a tribal form of government should be encouraged instead of the more common feudal system we see everywhere on lotc.

1 hour ago, Thornz said:

I like it!

Although, I have to say, players shouldn’t be deterred from making a tribal wonk society. In fact, a tribal form of government should be encouraged instead of the more common feudal system we see everywhere on lotc.

It’s up for consideration, yeah. Though I’d like to see what the LT thinks first of the lore as a whole, then we could perhaps think about shifting tribal wonks into CA as well. Archipelego and I’s original idea for tribal Wonks is to have them entierly sepperated and unable to speak common, fully tribal etc. as a way to act as a fun thing for events and help establish character for the reformed Wonks.

Again, this could be changed and there are already several things that we’re thinking about fixing and we want to fully flesh out the tribal culture regardless.

yeah i wanna be able to
A) speak ribbish if ‘refined’ seeing how it seems like something that’d just naturally be in-built to the race, and i don’t see why they can’t speak fuckin’ frog any time they want
and B) maybe play a toad because honestly government is overrated and tribe-frog-dude-RP could be pretty sick

but yeah +1
+support
+lemme play a frog thanks

edit: if these get the big go ahead im totally gonna try aim for druidism, because i dont think that requires a greater soul/whatever, right?

Edited by Lord_of_losers

woonk.

7 hours ago, Lord_of_losers said:

yeah i wanna be able to
A) speak ribbish if ‘refined’ seeing how it seems like something that’d just naturally be in-built to the race, and i don’t see why they can’t speak fuckin’ frog any time they want
and B) maybe play a toad because honestly government is overrated and tribe-frog-dude-RP could be pretty sick

but yeah +1
+support
+lemme play a frog thanks

edit: if these get the big go ahead im totally gonna try aim for druidism, because i dont think that requires a greater soul/whatever, right?

They can speak Ribbish whenever they like, it’s just that they also accidentally speak it when trying to speak common. 

Also as far as I know they can’t become a Druid since they’re not fae? I’m not well versed in Druid lore when it comes to Wonks so you probably want @Archipelego to clarify that for you, but we’ll be covering compatability soon when we update the lore with fixes.

7 hours ago, Rickson said:

They can speak Ribbish whenever they like, it’s just that they also accidentally speak it when trying to speak common. 

Also as far as I know they can’t become a Druid since they’re not fae? I’m not well versed in Druid lore when it comes to Wonks so you probably want @Archipelego to clarify that for you, but we’ll be covering compatability soon when we update the lore with fixes.

Ahhh, cool, cool. The only reason I mentioned being able to speak Ribbish was because under the reformed Woonks it said

Reformed Wonks CAN speak it, but only when stressed or excited.

Hence why I was curious. And yeah, I haven’t read much about Druidism in a loooong time so, hopefully that’ll be cleared.

I would come back to LotC just to play wonks.

Lore updated as of 25/05/19.

• Added info about Wonk birth and gender.
  • Added properties to Wonk blood.
  • Explained further about Tribals and their culture.
    • Also opened up Tribals to being CA, unlocked from ET-Only.
  • Fixed several lore discrepancies.

8 minutes ago, Rickson said:

Lore updated as of 25/05/19.

• Added info about Wonk birth and gender.
  • Added properties to Wonk blood.
  • Explained further about Tribals and their culture.
    • Also opened up Tribals to being CA, unlocked from ET-Only.
  • Fixed several lore discrepancies.

I love the new addition about the blood properties of a Woonk. I can’t wait for a Woonk to be boiled and then their blood drained for a cheap easy high.

This is some seriously next level god tier stuff. +1 again