Sign in to follow this  
shoahinsnowyfields

lord of the craft in a nutshell

great meme! thanks for sharing!

Damn right

I miss Anthos.

When you remember the day long fringe fights. 😞

6 hours ago, shiftnative said:

@NotEvilAtAll This and T.R.A.P.S are so good, what a tragedy that it has so few listens.. 😨

Lmao since when you been back bro

6 minutes ago, Heero said:

nice repost

Sorry i dont read the forums i just found it on my phone gallery yesterday and thought heerozeero might like it

1 hour ago, Wolfdwg said:

When you remember the day long fringe fights. 😞

Peak peeveepee

Anthos was really cool i bought a little plot for 1500 minas by orc city and it was so ugly a GM told me to re-do the walls. Meanwhile, i was breeding animals and  using the brewery plugin with the intent of making drinks for festivals, I had a whole cellar reserved for it and it’d also be really cool if brewing came back.

I also broke a couple of custom massive trees by my house

I remember when this guy went into my farm and killed my horses and put up a sign saying “YOLO 420 NO SCOPE BLAZE IT”

The fights with that Setherien guy and harbingers were also very memorable to me, the ETs didn’t have the pride to neglect you the possibility of having a good 1v1 even if you didn’t have super powerful kung-fu magics or “being immune to mere mortals so I can preserve my event character” mentality, which was really amazing and made for some memories I remember even to those days

I also treated this erp freak on my basement where i had to lift “her” clothes to have a closer look at the wounds and he roleplayed as having no underwear and i was freaking out

I remember attempting a raid on high elves and getting **** on by them. At a point, I’ve counted all the GMs, and 19 out of 20 of the current GM team and 2 admins had at least one high elf persona. When I went there, all I saw was staff tags, and I got **** flinged so much that I had to leave with my group to avoid a ban. Same with wood elves when I had 5 people watching me on invisible so raids were a bit tricky to do, which were defined by the amount of staff you had

The fae ring and snow elf logs were really funny to read on discords 😁

I was constantly playing Walter White personas, I began to roleplay drugs a few months after I joined since I’m brazilian

good christian times

1 hour ago, Man of Respect said:

Anthos was really cool i bought a little plot for 1500 minas by orc city and it was so ugly a GM told me to re-do the walls. Meanwhile, i was breeding animals and  using the brewery plugin with the intent of making drinks for festivals, I had a whole cellar reserved for it and it’d also be really cool if brewing came back.

I also broke a couple of custom massive trees by my house

I remember when this guy went into my farm and killed my horses and put up a sign saying “YOLO 420 NO SCOPE BLAZE IT”

The fights with that Setherien guy and harbingers were also very memorable to me, the ETs didn’t have the pride to neglect you the possibility of having a good 1v1 even if you didn’t have super powerful kung-fu magics or “being immune to mere mortals so I can preserve my event character” mentality, which was really amazing and made for some memories I remember even to those days

I also treated this erp freak on my basement where i had to lift “her” clothes to have a closer look at the wounds and he roleplayed as having no underwear and i was freaking out

I remember attempting a raid on high elves and getting **** on by them. At a point, I’ve counted all the GMs, and 19 out of 20 of the current GM team and 2 admins had at least one high elf persona. When I went there, all I saw was staff tags, and I got **** flinged so much that I had to leave with my group to avoid a ban. Same with wood elves when I had 5 people watching me on invisible so raids were a bit tricky to do, which were defined by the amount of staff you had

The fae ring and snow elf logs were really funny to read on discords 😁

I was constantly playing Walter White personas, I began to roleplay drugs a few months after I joined since I’m brazilian

good christian times

Snelf logs? I thought that only the Welves did that sort of activity.