Sign in to follow this  
yopplwasupxxx

The 85 Grievances against the Pertinaxi Dynasty

Conrad smiles the suns smile, awaiting the day he may walk the streets without being accosted by gestapo dragon knights.

Saint Rudolph Wagner shudders in the Skies, remembering someone’s attempt at 99 grievances with the Church. But this isn’t ecclesiastical so he smile’s the sun smile at the strong Horen taking charge.

xlv. The Murder of Anthony Rutledge without Trial

• Anthony Rutledge, a political actor of the Belvitz municipal government, was assassinated and killed by the Imperial State and their affiliates, in an effort to suppress local rights.

Matthias grunts as they spelled his father’s name “Antanios” wrong. He then mourns for his son Rafael who died during the burning of Ves!

Antanios Opal Rutledge finally finds peace in the seven skies! He can stop looking down and watching humanity now.

[!] Cue the Rutledge PK theme.

4 minutes ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

THE CRIMES OF THE PERTINAXI

xx. The Murder of Gottfried Helvets without Trial

• Gottfried Helvets, a citizen of Adelburg, was killed while protecting and successfully saving Frederick Victor from execution by the soldiers of the Pertinaxi rebels.

Gottfried John Helvets finally finds peace in the Seven Skies.

Eleaina Wick, wife to the glorious Ser Bottle Wick, would squint at a phantom daughter being mentioned in the crimes against Bottle,

“Dearest Husband of mine, do you have some sick daughter I don’t know of? We only have Amélie, and she’s definitely not sick..”

Commodus smiles because justice was real

“The Pertinaxi also owe me 200,000 minas they stole! Give me their pensions!” 

Tiberius Horen reads over the crimes, he sheds a tear, gushing with pride at the Renatian accomplishments

“Serves them right.” Cyrene responds upon hearing of said crimes. “Since they’ve failed to recognize their own faults, it looks like someone had to do it for them.” 

"Wild, innit." Comments Conan Vallberg af Morr, shrugging from his most luxurious bush. 

6 minutes ago, Amayonnaise said:

Eleaina Wick, wife to the glorious Ser Bottle Wick, would squint at a phantom daughter being mentioned in the crimes against Bottle,

“Dearest Husband of mine, do you have some sick daughter I don’t know of? We only have Amélie, and she’s definitely not sick..”

“I promise I dont have a daughter named Coltina, an innocent error but I was infact tortured and maimed by Ser Uthred Gromach and the Knight Paramount of Haense Rodrik Kortrevich. All for ensuring an innocent man got a fair trial and defending myself when Ser Uthred ordered Norlanders to attack me!” States Bottle to his wife as he lay in bed, recovering from his grievous wounds.

Hannibal huffed, angry at the fact that the good men of Nottingham being abused and targetted by the Pertinaxi was not included in the grievances.

lvi. The Illegal Deposition and Seizure of the lands of Edward Morris, Count of Ager without Trial

• The House of Pertinaxi did knowingly and illegally collude with the house of Ault, to illegally seize the rightful lands of Edward Morris, Count of Ager, without trial and due precedent.

lvii. The Illegal Grant of the County of Ager to Convicted Criminal Darius Ault

•  The House of Pertinaxi did knowingly and illegally conspire to cede the illegally obtained lands of the County of Ager to one convicted criminal Darius Ault.

Ser Darius Ault chuckled in an amused tone as he glanced around – Come on! Why spoil some truths with lies? I didnae even do that! I’ve never been a fuckin’ Count. he’d grin to himself as he reclined in his chair.

He would then continue to read the missive... nodding – as he did
burn down Ves, kill its rebellious citizens, and did indeed viciously,  without regret, murder and execute many other of the individuals named. Proud of such, he would uncork a bottle of wine, taking a deep sip as the old Knight pondered whether or not he should pre-emptively write a will.

6 hours ago, Syfy said:

Tiberius Horen reads over the crimes, he sheds a tear, gushing with pride at the Renatian accomplishments

Theodosia gasps, never having seen her father even tear up before. “Father, how many more must die before we see you ugly cry?”

6 hours ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

xxvii. The Assault and Attempted Murder of Richard Kovachev, Duke of Carnatia without Trial

• The Renatian aggression extends to violating the dignity and stature of noble peerage in the case of the Duke Kovachev wherein he was brutishly assaulted during holy mass before being dragged and beaten in a common area. He was promptly mortally wounded in collusion with the faith, ensuing corruption and malice in their actions.

Rickard would scoff, disappointed to see his name exploited by hypocrites. “By this time the House of Horen-Marna bent the knee to Renatus. They endorsed that attack.”