[✓]The Summer Offensive

Arteh

Good afternoon everyone! 

I’ll be the one handling this warclaim, so both sides expect to hear from me after ScreamingDingo reviews the CBs and the validity of this warclaim.

To prevent warning points from being handed out due to unlawful posting, as there is a lot of hidden replies here, I’ll be locking this thread. If you’ve any concerns, please feel free to shoot me a forum message detailing your concerns. 

Rivalry will be rewarded the full 25 points because of the forum back and forth. I can show proof to either side if they wish to dispute it, but we’ve all been present for that.

The Marnan blood claim is definitely valid enough for 30 points

Demands have been fulfilled in the form of the grievances and other posts. I’ve been PM’d proof of this and it’s pretty indisputable. – 10 Points

Attacks on Leadership alone can be explained in the multiple back and forth posts of the executions and those that haven’t “PK’d.” They’re legitimate posts neverless which do outline the RP conflict and attacks on them. – 20 Points

The Oren Rebellion has been granted 85 War Points. This can be disputed to me in PMs if you truly wish, but otherwise it’ll be allowed.

Justified War with the main intent of Conquest of Helena. With the “Dethroning” of the Pertinax as an RP goal and outcome of victory.

With this, the Pertinax side has the ability to Conquest and eventually de-throne or dismantle the Oren Rebellion by occupying the seat of the rebellion.

Keep this war clean, this **** can really be a great opportunity to make a pretty iconic moment for the server as a whole.