[✗] [WARCLAIM] The Siege of Hallowfell

AutumnSoul

HrD-Me-egStwlKTqGcdoOX2XwcxQ-fKKO04lY9hU5LTN1LyYAkWhw16MPpOnMu0lK94uvyunS1zN2Mhd2hjesIPh4thjBGXxLPUPfEPPJifOXmSXTr_xfsfWgdZUC0OkbMRSXdr9

A Traitor’s End

The people of Curonia have assembled beneath the mighty banners of the green and white. In the royal palace of Avalain a special session of court has been called. Gathered one and all, peasant, merchant, soldier, noble, etc., all have come to hear His Majesty King Alfred II Edgar of House Devereux speak.

“Citizens of Curonia, of Arbor, Drakov, Artois, and Warwick. We find ourselves in a time war. Our banners have been raised and our armies called forth to help put an end to the Pertinaxi Rebellion.”

The king would gaze around the grand room at the amassed assembly.

“Together we have stood in trying times before, just as any nation of great significance like ours has. We have faced many a great foe since the times of my father and his father. Yet, despite the numerous attempts to undermine our sovereignty, to test our power, and to crush our spirits, we have never failed. We have met our enemies on the field of battle every time we have been tested! And every time we have come home victorious!”

The young King would wait for the loud applause of the room to die down before going on.

“Together we have faced these times. Together we have forged a path for Curonia and its people. Together we have paved the way for peace and prosperity to grace our Kingdom for decades!”

Alfred would then point to a series of large braziers set before the dais in a perfect line. Each one filled with the banners of the traitorous and disgraced Houses of Merentel and Keint.

“As most of you are well aware, the Houses of Keint and Merentel no longer wish to share in our glorious story. They have cast aside their oaths, attacked our leaders and troops on the fields with the Pertinaxi Rebellious scum, and turned traitor to their own brothers and sisters!”

The throne room would fill with the sound of cruses and hisses. The face of all those present adorned with a scowl at the cowardly traitors.

“I shall not let these transgressions go unpunished! Their lands are hereby forfeit! Their titles and riches revoked! All members of their families disgraced and charged with high treason!”

The room would fill with the sound of applause and cheer.

“We shall march to their lands, lands that belong to us! We shall cast down the traitors who forsake their oaths and all of standing here for the empty promises of power! We shall rise together like a sea of green and white, united in blood, bone, and soul to rectify the wrongs they have committed against our Kingdom!”

With that, the King would take a torch and move down from the dais to the floor. Standing by the center Brazier, with his council member lined up beside him, each carrying a torch of their own, he would look out to the crown one last time.

“Ave Curonia!”

With that, the King would place his torch in the large brazier. The banners of Merentel and Keint catching ablaze quickly as the flames erupted upward. Each councilor would then quickly follow suit until all pyres were set ablaze and the room was filled with the sound of applause and cheer.

Type of War & CBs (if applicable):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Attack on Leadership

qcmikxGZVQV2Pq1M3XyrYTnIWGoJKw9ZiezZ_elzsH3QqKR42GODetC6pEvEFqRmI9vDaiKND7l1yhZeqWdBnCMctopQE4IRwMqfbvw3AsD5TI_5eohl4dWsBFA4v-H0Jh1B0AAz

On May 12th the armies of Merentel and Keint attacked Curonia’s forces and military leaders with the help of the Pertinaxi soldiers.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aiding the Enemy 

LlA4qrE45QpAV5RW2aoSBvNkzTd_XOeaB-IpZL9RdVctYfHWCOZAr5oPShBNxhVvkscSlz5XzIyXi1dooElrkQw9K0i7ctu7xTFlEc25hQh4VP8qsw4D6bwwGJ36LFUeEnkXwAvE

The Barony of Hallowfell has aided the enemy group of the war in which Curonia is in right now.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Betrayal 

vQY3fIPiR8NjvEkGwUHK7hYErgc6i6-yE4kwcoo8Qcq4ty8SoNcmHvdct37X9aRQdjkbj_fA-ubkBLve_Wk4KPKO1oN5kaqMH3LwjlTmCQTaWYvQZp3fXu1QT667yBtwyvDOJCyj

They have broken their vassalage pact with Curonia. Which encompasses all aspects listed above.  

Spoiler

Spoiler

Border Friction

s0HDqXMXl34N3jsW4Uz6guHVAC0uu3WBu9AJwnJ_VrvFjwHQjhBXfLBzbcCTqM-TK9wvJj5bgwbSOd41JETw_kIyELIre0140caHUfFTCLF5dADHKmsA1pYMtvP3G6zSUo49SRXX

The Barony of Hallowfell is right on the border of Curonia’s nation tile.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Rebellion

ypcAWC_DjQHAT3wd0YYYT6ueTi0P-xqSG8_t8I53CFw9Ewj8DNoATEN5IV0AtsVRI78On5GbOhO-meYjbboJXb7vELKNhy0NWPJsn3IJ5RrYVwssPDW-ETUYGdLCEhYB3uywmKP9

As a vassal of Curonia, the Barony of Hallowfell is in open rebellion by aiding and supporting the Pertinaxi who we are at war with.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Screeen for Proof (part of the pvp between our forces and the Pertinaxi side) 

qWIEsruH7vJ5hRctwzL3HdAXdDkYb12F1BYh9uUYoIPwSiYvB0Jwu-NByjy_tTb_hyqL5HtCcol7dTNcCOs71sasywv2DQxbqIm3KcR1_AVsJkzcErr-bDN0yRGWKwX93C4wdyJR

4CnhTfm6mfGv7LA0RZHrowRPwFEEhcYieY-961T89PzVb_Q7efTQQTGF_WzXVdjsG95blnxJ6Lk_V5yilbGLcw_LGhG_NT-esFpgNEe-CC2ADn0sOor7djcnuamN-8XQSU4qtV4g

Attackers

The Kingdom of Curonia & Its Allies

Defenders

The Barony of Hallowfell

Wargoal

Conquer

Location and time

JLofgBgrFZ74_UHpJ5PVYNACWtbYDKmdfhM96DqiQSa9RMeBt3keEV6H_seOG4xEupRQ1cnyFZr-Htq2bTMif1r1hAMCgn9k_PiFh06kveMoLrqGEhKlyEmXoK26yWdvCpb8cN6G

May 25th at 5EST

Contact Information

Lyonharted#0001 & SpringSoul#2750

Edited by _CorruptedSoul_

I would like me and @Kursion to be added to a War Chat with the Moderators to discuss the terms of the Warclaim.

Hey there.

Given that sergisala has replied to this thread detailing who his plus one would be... As per the subforum rules I’ll be locking this thread to prevent unlawful posting from occurring. 

Expect your CBs to be reviewed and if accepted a moderator to be in contact with all parties within a few days. 

The war is against a Charter, they have made aggressions by partaking in a war with an enemy. The usual discount for conquest applies in this situation when it’s  a Nation V Charter.

The Rebellion CB grants an automatic Conquest War-Goal.

Attack on Leadership, Betrayal and Aiding the Enemy are applicable and shall be granted. Exact amounts do not need to be calculated because of the Rebellion CB.

Have fun with this war. If you want to dispute specifics, please contact me or a war moderator.

Curon has called off this WC against Hallowfell.

This WC is now complete and ready to be archived.