How did I escape? With difficulty.

Bluee

Spoiler

To most, this came as a surprise and to some, a celebration is in order but either way, I think it’s time to move into the next chapter of my life and break free from these bonds. I’ve been here about three years, which isn’t a long time for some people who’ve been on this platform but I think it’s long enough to have sucked out all the joy LOTC has to offer for me.

I’ve done everything I had hoped to accomplish when I joined LOTC. Made a successful trailer, joined the ET and hosted many events which were well perceived as many, successfully started and grew a hunters’ guild to be the largest on Arcas and I made tons of new friends along the way that have helped me in every way possible, it’s been great.

But, since I’m graduating in just a week I think it’s time for me to move on to the next chapter of my life. I’m unsure when or if I’ll ever be back but it’s been a good one either way. Some of you will miss me, some of you will celebrate my leave but whichever person you are just know that you made this journey one to remember. All my supporters and critics, thank you.

I wanted to keep this really brief but I think some shoutouts are in order either way.

@Huntsmen – Thank you for being a wonderful guild to lead, you guys are the most loyal supporters I could’ve ever asked for.

@Jenny_Bobbs – You’re a wonderful friend, cameraman and person in general. Keep in touch w/ me for sure.

@TarreBear – Wow oh wow, you’re an excellent admin. Thank you for always being there to support me and the CT, you’re great.

@Lyonharted™ – A great and supportive friend overall and you’ve always got my back.

@MartinDaMartian and @PurpleMurfle for being the cutest couple around town.

@ScreamingDingo for always being my biggest critic.

@Telanir – For giving me a chance and always supporting me.

@FlamboyantTyrant for forgetting my past and giving me a shot.

@Treaty for putting me on the ET and making one of my great goals come true.

@Fireheart for always being real with me and for giving me the chance to work on the Arcas trailer.

@D4NNA – Teaching me Conjuration (and Garoll) and being always so nice.

@DarkElfs – My partner in crime.. I think. Anyways – your roleplay is great.

@KosherZombie – Gave me my first home when I came back to the server and always supported me wherever I went.

@Everyone – Thank you for making this ride an enjoyable one for the end. I’m boutta head out now.

Spoiler

tenor.gif

This is my response for you leaving the Huntsmen. You make me sad @Bluee

i know i been mean to u and made new friends over time but u were my first friend on lotc (before i became toxic) and just wanted to wish u goodluck on everything, problems and all. 

Its sad to see the legendary Bluee go, I hope our paths meet again in the future, you are awesome and I admire you a lot, its been an honor to hold the pinkie tag by your side and to fight in your guild.

Never thought I'd see the day dude. I hope to see you possibly about discord though still and maybe on another game one of these times! But I hope life continues for you dude! 

Who’s going to break everyone’s legs in events now? ?

I’ll miss you, man. Please take care of yourself and stay in touch. Go enjoy the world.

Honestly, I never thought I’d be active on LoTC again after like 5 years away until I joined the Huntsmen. Thank you for everything Bluee!

Edited by MartinDaMartian

literally just not sure

be well in life

Man, that's a sad. Have fun in Valhalla.

Aww!!! I wish you the best man, even though it’s really sad to see you go. I really want to thank you, you’re basically the person that got me invested in this server and I probably wouldn’t have stuck around if I hadn’t met your character. It’s going to be a real loss for LotC, to lose a member of the staff and community who contributed so much!! I’ll miss you ?

o7, super great person and will be missed!

have a good one bluee 

Gonna miss you Blue, was great working alongside you on the team. Take good care of yourself and good luck!