Felt cute in this idk might delete later

Sporadic

1 hour ago, Sporadic said:

Continuity will no longer work on commands such as /edit info. Instead, use /edit moreinfo to add description to an item that already has SOME lore. It will allow up to 1000 characters in length now.

GsOie4c.png

I think we should do the 2018 April Fools joke of dividing the server into RP and PvP servers but keep it permanently. Then we’ll finally be able to live in peace.

49 minutes ago, Medvekoma said:

I want a refund on my donation.

As do I.

Sporadic ask moderation to remove the 4% activity minimum and we will always help you out. Just like Aegrothrond does ? 

I am sad that my exclusive VIP features are slowly being ripped away from me, and also I’m going to actually ******* die having to use goddamn HASHTAGS ###

that said good job

1 hour ago, Quavinir_Twiceborn said:

Will there be a command to clear an item’s description? Or will it simply be /edit info to make the base description, which can than be added onto with /edit moreinfo, but will reset if one does /edit info again?

Also, is that 1,000 + the /edit info, or 1,000 altogether? Given we can currently hit around 850 characters comfortably.

I think right now its ~750 because 490 + 256.

34 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

No kidding! IT hasn’t been updated in forever.

donation stuff is the one thing we leave to Tythus/Telanir so you’re stuck to their schedule.

Look they have like one job. I’m not going to do everything.

8 minutes ago, J33xt101 said:

As do I.

Me too buddy but what are you gonna do

6 minutes ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

Sporadic ask moderation to remove the 4% activity minimum and we will always help you out. Just like Aegrothrond does ? 

They said no.

1 minute ago, Archipelego said:

I am sad that my exclusive VIP features are slowly being ripped away from me, and also I’m going to actually ******* die having to use goddamn HASHTAGS ###

that said good job

#DealWithIt

3 minutes ago, Sporadic said:

Tythus LTD. 

3 minutes ago, Sporadic said:

Tythus LTD. 

Community Staff will be learning how this new chat system works if you feel like you could use a lesson contact any CT I will be glad to learn how to talk and RP with you!

1 hour ago, Medvekoma said:

I want a refund on my donation.

i want a refund on the mvp+ i bought on hypixel at the age of 10 when i couldve invested in bitcoin

grow up

Please for the love of Tythus is there anything we can do about keeping / instead of ******* #. . . You know how many years of / everyone has had. That’s going to **** everyone for ages.

7 hours ago, z3m0s said:

Please for the love of Tythus is there anything we can do about keeping / instead of ******* #. . . You know how many years of / everyone has had. That’s going to **** everyone for ages.

You can do any of the following:

- Peititon Mojang to undo their Brigadier command building system and spend their time fixing the internals of the Java Edition, adapting it to the needs of the Bukkit team instead of the other way around.

- Go back in time and convince Telanir the late-register command binding system is going to cause problems with the OTHER command handlers later down the road.

- Learn to not waste so much energy combating a trivial change just because it’s different.

57 minutes ago, Sporadic said:

You can do any of the following:

- Peititon Mojang to undo their Brigadier command building system and spend their time fixing the internals of the Java Edition, adapting it to the needs of the Bukkit team instead of the other way around.

- Go back in time and convince Telanir the late-register command binding system is going to cause problems with the OTHER command handlers later down the road.

- Learn to not waste so much energy combating a trivial change just because it’s different.

Dude, why bother putting this up for feedback if you’re going to be so hostile about the feedback you receive? Do you really expect us to be automatically okay with mechanic changes that most of us have been using for the years and years we’ve played mc?

Besides that, VIP’s should really get some new perks considering the ones we paid for are being taken away.

1 minute ago, MentalStatus said:

Dude, why bother putting this up for feedback if you’re going to be so hostile about the feedback you receive? Do you really expect us to be automatically okay with mechanic changes that most of us have been using for the years and years we’ve played mc?

Besides that, VIP’s should really get some new perks considering the ones we paid for are being taken away.

/ → # is not open for discussion, that’s just posted here because people need to know it’s coming.

However, keeping ^bold^ and /italic/ a VIP perk, that’s something we can do based on feedback in this thread.