Felt cute in this idk might delete later

Sporadic

Sporadic proving yet again that they are both the best at thread titles, and the funniest staff member of the server.

Why change the chat settings when they have functioned fine? Hashtags will not contribute to anything other than appeal to young people. Using slash has worked perfectly for as long as I can remember, and I don’t see anyone complaining about the current chat. And the fact you think it’s alright to shove something unwanted down on us when it’s clear some do not want it.

Edited by Vorgraven

34 minutes ago, Vorgraven said:

Why change the chat settings when they have functioned fine? Hashtags will not contribute to anything other than appeal to young people. Using slash has worked perfectly for as long as I can remember, and I don’t see anyone complaining about the current chat. And the fact you think it’s alright to shove something unwanted down on us when it’s clear some do not want it.

I don’t think the developers have a choice in this decision. Using slashes for the roleplay plugin just won’t work with 1.14 unless the staff stop having a life just to make it work.

@Sporadic

Why did you remove /char? That was such a nifty and quick command, now I have to do /persona view, which takes longer.

1 hour ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

I don’t think the developers have a choice in this decision. Using slashes for the roleplay plugin just won’t work with 1.14 unless the staff stop having a life just to make it work.

Ah, no point in fighting Mojang over it then, guess we’ll just have to get used to it. Yikes.

6 hours ago, Sporadic said:

You can do any of the following:

- Peititon Mojang to undo their Brigadier command building system and spend their time fixing the internals of the Java Edition, adapting it to the needs of the Bukkit team instead of the other way around.

- Go back in time and convince Telanir the late-register command binding system is going to cause problems with the OTHER command handlers later down the road.

- Learn to not waste so much energy combating a trivial change just because it’s different.

I’d argue it’s far from trivial being probably the most used key while online, and complaining endlessly online via takes no energy, I can do it all day.

On 5/16/2019 at 9:05 PM, Viltaren said:

I aggressively support this. Make LOTC a D&D 5e based server and I’ll dissolve Sutica and make it a pure anarchy state.

you dont need to dissolve sutica for that to happen

On 5/18/2019 at 4:35 AM, Chryasor said:

you dont need to dissolve sutica for that to happen

Shhh.

I think VIP should get more perks since some of them were removed. More renames. More renames! ?