Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Noobman

A Grudge Declared

A Grudge Against Jorvin Starbreaker

Before the gods, I do this day declare a grave grudge against Jorvin of Clan Starbreaker. In the past stone days under the premise of an honor duel, Jorvin has murdered a beardling of Clan Grandaxe. Regardless of the circumstances, such a crime is damnable. Such a grave crime must be answered steeply. The only terms of settlement I do foresee unless circumstances change be that Jorvin forsake his role as Clan Father of the Starbreaker Clan, take the name Silverfinger, and take the Doomseeker oath.

VO0iHgX9_BesfrNnRC4J9G8YuQXtFcQCteGuMMEselGoG0Zw4pIV6TDpnb1Rkn3XZZb3RZqBkYzx7nlmVgMcItEWxK4EokWtgdzFgqAt36bCFzeBV-NtIrEIqXl936AnVBSk9kD6 Fili Grandaxe

Posted (edited)

The Clan Father of the Irongrinders would read the grudge and would sigh.

“We side with Jorvin Starbreaker and the Clan of Starbreaker. It was an honor duel and not unprovoked. This child threatened to murder the Clan Father of the Irongrinders and has provoked multiple clans by threatening to murder the Clan Fathers of each clan. This grudge should get revoked.”

Edited by gandalfo

“t’is is nae biased, but fer furtheh grudgemen’ please contact meh te actualleh officialleh write a grudge” Kazrin grumbles a little as he talks with Jorvin

An Amendment.... If Jorvin shall face me in single combat, we may let the gods decide.

The old dwed shakes his head as Fili submits his grudge to be added to the Book of Grudges. “Where normalleh all grudges are added, th’ fact tha’ t’is is a grudge made oveh th’ roightful completion o’ anotheh grudge makes t’is an odd t’ing. As th’ current ‘oldeh o’ th’ book ah’m nae guin t’ add t’is until such a toime as th’ ‘igh Court ‘as completed i’s duteh o’ overseein th’ fulfillment o’ grudges an’ determinin legitimaceh.

“if t’e arch-runelord wishes, t’en te court can beh summoned fer t’is”

2 minutes ago, Josh3738 said:

The old dwed shakes his head as Fili submits his grudge to be added to the Book of Grudges. “Where normalleh all grudges are added, th’ fact tha’ t’is is a grudge made oveh th’ roightful completion o’ anotheh grudge makes t’is an odd t’ing. As th’ current ‘oldeh o’ th’ book ah’m nae guin t’ add t’is until such a toime as th’ ‘igh Court ‘as completed i’s duteh o’ overseein th’ fulfillment o’ grudges an’ determinin legitimaceh.

If the assailant does not accept the challenge or the terms within one stone day, he shall be declared an enemy of the Brathmordakin and shall be twice damned and a coward at that.

Hekkaes Goldhand would hear the new grudge declared from his sky daemon prison, he looks confusedWaet, was nae Boren da one w’u pus’ed da beardlen’ tu foig’t fo’ ‘is ‘onor?

2 minutes ago, Cpt_Noobman said:

If the assailant does not accept the challenge or the terms within one stone day, he shall be declared an enemy of the Brathmordakin and shall be twice damned and a coward at that.

[!] “Borin is the one who killed that boy. . . To decide he was ready at his age to honor duel the Starbreaker. . . What a coward” grumbled the pale dwarf “Why don’t you honor duel him for Clan father, release your anger upon him and lead your clan properly. It would be unwise to use your position to force a grudge when the book holder has decided otherwise Fili.

1 minute ago, z3m0s said:

[!] “Borin is the one who killed that boy. . . To decide he was ready at his age to honor duel the Starbreaker. . . What a coward” grumbled the pale dwarf “Why don’t you honor duel him for Clan father, release your anger upon him and lead your clan properly. It would be unwise to use your position to force a grudge when the book holder has decided otherwise Fili.

My Position is the Position of the gods. If they deem me false, it will be decided in battle.

2 minutes ago, Cpt_Noobman said:

My Position is the Position of the gods. If they deem me false, it will be decided in battle.

You got some balls

4 minutes ago, Cpt_Noobman said:

Hekkaes Goldhand wipes his eyes looking at what Fili Grandaxe repliedDid ‘e declared ‘imself a god or Oi am trippen’?

”Ifin t’e court deem t’is grudge valid, I will fight Master Grandaxe.  Dunnae misunderstand meh, I hold nae but t’e utmost respect fer Fili. But I will wait fer t’e court’s rulin’ before I take aneh action, one way over t’e other. But I will never take the name Silverfinger fer as long as I live.” Jorvin states nearby.

37 minutes ago, SimplySeo said:

”Ifin t’e court deem t’is grudge valid, I will fight Master Grandaxe.  Dunnae misunderstand meh, I hold nae but t’e utmost respect fer Fili. But I will wait fer t’e court’s rulin’ before I take aneh action, one way over t’e other. But I will never take the name Silverfinger fer as long as I live.” Jorvin states nearby.

Karathor grumbles before nodding with approval upon hearing the words. ”Ye’ s’ould nae take t’at cursed name, ye’ foug’t fairle’, a’ doubt te’ Grandaxe would ‘ave ‘ad any hesitation in doin te same te’ ye’. Te’ seek te’ destruction of te’ cave dwed don’t t’ey?” He would ask with a sigh. 

"Holy smokes!"