Sign in to follow this  
The Fact Core

Get your own Spook Butler today, Boogie Times Vol. 2

Once more, another unforunate paper comes across a tree and maybe a town this time but who knows what this paper is about. Don’t look at it or look at it. You look at it and it is very unfortunate as it’s written in the style of a newspaper.

Boogie Times Vol. 2

I’m totally a very normal and very gentleman alike person and I am offering my extremely skilled service for something different and that is being a butler. That’s something like a slave but with more style and fashion and who you pay. But I am totally not a ordinary butler who wears black and is always the murder suspect, no. I am a different kind of butler.

Ever wanted to creep and spook your friends with a sidekick who is serving you tea and looks like it will eat the soul of your enemies? Then I am your spookness.

I’m not only looking like a Scarecrow, I am a Scarecrow.

Get your personal Scarecrow Butler today for the price of only one humanoid soul. (Negotiable)

• I already wear my own costume.
  • I am always smiling.
  • I tell bad jokes.

Just write your offer below and maybe we get into contact. I am reading everything.

Love,

Boogie

Daisy Applefoot chuckles “maybeh oi ough’ ter sacrifice Hearth ter Lord Knox ‘n ge’ mehself ah good ol’ scarecrow ‘n exchange!” She'd quickly pen an offer to Boogie.

“Oi’ll give yeh ah thousand worthless monk-minas an’ some booze if yeh become t’a Butler o’ t’a Applefoo’ famileh! If ye s’ill wan’ ah soul, yeh can ‘ave t’a soul o’ Hearth. Nay loike ‘is soul beh worth much anehways.”

“I can give you a humanoid soul AND a thousand mina.” An elf in brown robes stated. “Along with a home and a family.”

“Neat.” Cedrik said, tapping his chin a few times. He then departed to write a letter to this mysterious fellow.

”Hello!

I am intrigued by your offer. Please write me at my Ves residence, I look forward to hearing back for negotiation purposes.

-Cedrik”

7 minutes ago, KiausT said:

“I can give you a humanoid soul AND a thousand mina.” An elf in brown robes stated. “Along with a home and a family.”

"Can yeh give t’a scarecrow booze though? Clearleh meh offer is FAR superior.” responds Daisy Applefoot, clearly interested in having a butler be able to serve her guests tea.

3 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

"Can yeh give t’a scarecrow booze though? Clearleh meh offer is FAR superior.” responds Daisy Applefoot, clearly interested in having a butler be able to serve her guests tea.

“I can make booze for him, my clanmates have a world class brewery.” The elf retorts, exceedingly interested in having a monster maid be able to serve his clanmates tea and clean up occasional blood spills. 

On 5/19/2019 at 8:41 PM, Lukariatias said:

“Neat.” Cedrik said, tapping his chin a few times. He then departed to write a letter to this mysterious fellow.

”Hello!

I am intrigued by your offer. Please write me at my Ves residence, I look forward to hearing back for negotiation purposes.

-Cedrik”

A very peculiar fellow slaps a note underneath that note.

I like your name, maybe I slap you as my commander. Give me a reason to show up and I shall show up.

Love,

Boogie

On 5/19/2019 at 8:20 PM, NotEvilAtAll said:

Daisy Applefoot chuckles “maybeh oi ough’ ter sacrifice Hearth ter Lord Knox ‘n ge’ mehself ah good ol’ scarecrow ‘n exchange!” She'd quickly pen an offer to Boogie.

“Oi’ll give yeh ah thousand worthless monk-minas an’ some booze if yeh become t’a Butler o’ t’a Applefoo’ famileh! If ye s’ill wan’ ah soul, yeh can ‘ave t’a soul o’ Hearth. Nay loike ‘is soul beh worth much anehways.”

A very amazing note is underneath the note.

Give me a reason to be with you and I shall be with you.

Love,

Boogie

On 5/19/2019 at 8:35 PM, KiausT said:

A not so amazing note is under the note.

Do you have cheese and carrots? Other than that, do you have another reason for me to be with you? So many people to choose from.

Love,

Boogie

On 5/21/2019 at 11:17 AM, The Fact Core said:

Do you have cheese and carrots? Other than that, do you have another reason for me to be with you? So many people to choose from.

I care about you enough to send a reply to your note, unlike these other people.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:22 AM, KiausT said:

I care about you enough to send a reply to your note, unlike these other people.

A new note is pinned under the note.

“Sold! I’ll contact you some day soon.”