Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vege

hehe staff bias whats that

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

If you’re as good as you claim, you’ll win easy

You have no principles if you dont think this is blatantly unfair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

Read the thread...

They didnt redo the skirmish earlier where teegah was invisible to some. they shouldnt redo this either. This is just stupid and im sure you feel the same inside of you but u are placing ur ooc grudge of renatus ontop of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sergisala said:

 @Fireheartif you're going to redo the final fight (which would be totally unfair because you changed the rules to prevent us using Fort Loches and the Staff changed the warpath 2 days before the warclaim, without giving us enough time to prepare our defendes because the server was always in DevMode) then at least allow the 15 people that got killed in the war server lobby by TH0RNZ and others to join the final fight. DPMagician has proof and screenshots of the people who got pugsied, and so do I.

 

Literally a perma banned player. Why would he have screenshots huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tofuus said:

 

Literally a perma banned player. Why would he have screenshots huh?

wild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chimp said:

They didnt redo the skirmish earlier where teegah was invisible to some. they shouldnt redo this either. This is just stupid and im sure you feel the same inside of you but u are placing ur ooc grudge of renatus ontop of it.

Nobody wants to redo that fight, thats why it isn’t being redone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

Nobody wants to redo that fight, thats why it isn’t being redone.

Except it is. You and your friends are literally bragging about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tofuus said:

 

Literally a perma banned player. Why would he have screenshots huh?

I edited the message. I was the one who took the screenshots. I showed him the screenshots in Discord because I believed It was totally unfair. @Fireheart  @PunAnd by the way, we believe qSwizz was hacking during the warclaim (he was in the offensive side) and he got 7 kills. So why are we the only ones punished here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Knightie said:

Wheres the video evidence of him being invisible anyways? All the “evidence" ive seen so far has been doctored, fake, or it doesnt match up

Supposedly he was invisible to other players as part of the visual glitch, but at the same time it’s being claimed that only a staff member could see him because he was in vanish and that’s why he died. Not because he jumped down from behind them and flanked or anything. Someone correct me if my explanation is wrong please and thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Chimp said:

36da3394c6a06465d9db2f33d8f9030f.png

 

20 minutes ago, SubscriptShark2 said:

pun.jpg

I think this is a more accurate portrayal.

 

702e8179e2dbb97107652d0eb06b5358.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Archbishop said:

 

I think this is a more accurate portrayal.

 

702e8179e2dbb97107652d0eb06b5358.jpg 

i dont keep track of mineman skins so idk who those are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sergisala said:

I edited the message. I was the one who took the screenshots. I showed him the screenshots in Discord because I believed It was totally unfair. @Fireheart  @PunAnd by the way, we believe qSwizz was hacking during the warclaim (he was in the offensive side) and he got 7 kills. So why are we the only ones punished here?

Nice save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can’t say i ever expected much out of fireheart as an admin (lol!) but this is really just a clown world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dqnn said:

We believe NordicGod was hacking too because he killed 15 people twice as much 😮

You have changed what I said in my message, misquoting It and I'm going to report this message

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...