Sign in to follow this  
Jaded

Tell me about your LOTC Characters

Hi, my name is Gioia  and I play an autistic Grandma Halfling on a wheelchair, a demon girl with some social problems with even  a edgy demon father Called Lockezi , even a Half-adunian with anger problems. (ugh personas, but I love play them:( ) 

The first full roleplay character I mained, was an overweight forest dwarf leader druidman, who loved carrots to the bone and had the nickname Sugartits. But well he died a week ago, top ten anime’s saddest moments. Bjor he was called <o/.

I played a holy order knight, who was also a smith. Got bored of humans and heard dwarves had better smithing RP. So I made a young dwarven smith.

Fast forward 3 OOC years and she's an archmage, been banished from dwarven kingdoms like 3 times, attacked or maimed a dozen elven nation leaders, been Grand Queen Consort and the first elected dwarven Queen, blood kin to orcs, has time travelled, has enlsaved halflings into golem bodies, has eaten halflings and kha, has fought in a dozen wars, has taught smithing to all races, has been to the Mind City and Wyrvun's prison, has been Dungrimm's chosen, has been almost assassinated VIA poison, has founded her own clan …

I got bored of the character and generally the OOC state of dwarven roleplay so I quit playing her much.

Now I roleplay a tiny dark elf, again from the bottom, whose mother' a smith. Looking forward to what the future holds for the little bean.

I’ve played on lotc since around 2015 but all of the characters I made during that time were either edgy, boring or just one-off jokes( olog that thought he was a druid) or parodies of tropes I saw in other characters. Not having a good character made me eventually lose interest and quit lotc.

That is until I came back last summer. I decided that I would come back and make another joke character and play him until I re-learned how to RP and thought up of my real character. This joke character’s traits were just basically me taking a bunch of things I had liked in other characters from movies, shows, games etc. and giving him a weird design and motivation. The abomination that I came up with was named Dargo because I had decided it would be fun to try a kha, and I liked Jzargo from skyrim so I named him by switching out parts of his name. Dargo was a small, delusional, prideful, egotistical, downright stupid child who carried around a comically large staff, wore a cap and a wizard hat and was utterly obsessed with wizards to the point where he believed himself to be the greatest wizard that ever lived, despite him knowing jack-**** about magic. 

I was completely expecting people to find Dargo annoying and for him to be skinned within five minutes of me playing him. But suprisingly people liked him for some reason, and I soon found some good friends both IC and OOC. As Dargo grew older, he slowly developed from a meme into an actual character with goals, fears and weaknesses. Dargo is no doubt the best character I’ve ever made, and I really enjoy playing him

I’ve played on LOTC for almost two years now and I think it’s safe to say that it has been a pretty good experience. It was a little bit rough on the beginning, but it most definitely got better.

I play a human mage wannabe (ew, right?) who is an apothecary and acts like an irritating know-it-all. He has gone a little loopy recently so I guess I’ll see how that plays out.

Next I have a little five year old human child who is the one of most innocent little beans on the planet, almost on par with @Tato. He loves to play with his family and, despite him being little, has mildly good swordsmanship... by mild I mean eh...

And then, there’s my dwarf who really wants to become a Starbreaker because they really look the part too! Plus I’ve never played a dwarf before and I though it would be fun.

There you have it, all of my wonderful characters played by a not so wonderful me!

So I played LOTC from when I first joined in 2013 up until the end of the first empire, around 2014. After a 6 months or so hiatus, I came back for 4 months and then stopped in mid-2014 until recently (christmas of 2018).

For before my 5 year hiatus I played a single character, Borric Tyrus. He started off as a simple Human boy is Asulon, kinda wandered around the place rp’ing benignly. My aim at the time was to make him a bard of sorts but I got recruited into the ‘Oren Lances’. This then progressed until the character became a knight and joined the White Rose. This marked him becoming a rather brutal anti-elf racist, who happened to be very nationalistic. That continued after my first Hiatus into the third empire and its collapse.

Fast forward to now, I initially played a descendent of Borric, but quickly grew bored and became Chadwick Morris. Chadwick is not military minded unlike Borric and is into Legal and Political RP.

I’ve been tempted into making a smith or other craftsman character but have been on the fence until Chadwick dies.

The Boogie Man is my most unrelateable, sarcastic son of a giraffe who has no reason for existence beside being a annoyance that managed to destroy too many important things and that because he just was bored and wanted some fun. It’s a character who I always can come back to because of the option of having no actual goal to follow and just enjoying the roleplay that happens with his Sheogorath alike attitude.

My signature is a handy dandy list of past and present characters. Dame Aldonza the human is the character I ended up putting a lot of effort into and has a lot of accomplishments under her name. I enjoy seeing other communities and races, so I’ve experimented with a few interesting personas. Currently, my mains would be Ildaria (Aldonza’s daughter) and the halfling Liesl of the wonderful and ever growing Applefoot family.

I have two characters.

Elrith, a High Elf that is now an Animati. I don't play him often but he was my main for several years and has gone through too much to really say, but he does hate the Orenian Empire. Basically shelfed but I occasionally run around and do stuff.

Ellenore is my current main, daughter of my previously mentioned character, Elrith. Is a High Elf and has a lot of the same pursuits as my old character but is a lot more extreme in those areas. Prideful, hard working, and loyal are good ways to describe her. Her ears are clipped so she looks like a Human to everyone who doesn't know her as an Elf. Extremely kosher, so kosher that she is celibate and has abstained from marriage. For character development, she's been through a lot and some of the details are best left to RP, but she is extremely biased against any Empire; Oren, Renatus, etc. After Nordengrad was sacked and taken over by traitors to the faith and city, she left and became a vagabond. She was homeless for a while and didn't like anyone, but eventually became part of the High Elves, she was only around 29 at this time and doesn't know she is an Elf. Eventually, she kinda realizes what she is because of how her appearance has changed even though she is around 40. She is going through a dilemma of where she hates both Elves and Humans, Elves had participated in the destruction of Nordengrad, namely Eli's character Karin and his nation Gladewynn and the Elves were just slothful and lethargic in her pov. Humans overall caused her a lot of misery in her life and she was distrustful of them, especially Imperials. Eventually she leaves Haelun'or because she had become a lot more of a pacifist, and she viewed the High Elf taunts and acts against the other Elves as aggresive. Now, she lives in Nordengrad2.0 with a bunch of retards, very epic.

My main character atm is Ser Vères “The Humble” the Count of Oldenburg and Baron of Drakov in Curon. Also a Knight of the Order of Ursus if that wasn’t already apparent!

Midnus was a neat dude a long time ago. Then he got stale and I made his kid which got eaten by an undead druid played by an Admin entire sections of the server hate so much RP reflects it. Now he's really old. Fun insanity times.

I done everytang in human rp need new game mode