New player AMA

MarkFoundGOD

Welcome to the server!!

for the ama, what's your favourite part about the server?

Anything on the server so far that has been different than expected or underwhelmed you?

Welcome to the server!!

for the ama, what's your favourite part about the server?

Thank you!

My Favourite part about the server is probably how large and detailed it is, From little lore to the basics lore, Also how people RP seriously, Taking it advanced and actually ‘Medieval’ Than the modern theme RP.

Anything on the server so far that has been different than expected or underwhelmed you?

Huh, Good question.

I think there are way more things that Are different from the server, WAY more.

So basically I come from another RP server (Which I won't say what is the name of such server since advertising)
And... It’s way different and BAD than this server, I’ll do a little comparison from the server I came To this one. 

The server I come from:
1. All magic packs are pay-to-win, Meaning if you want healing magic? Pay 50 dollars to just emote it!
2. The lore is not as rich as it should be.
3. Races other than the basic races (Human, Elf) Is pay – 2 – win. 
4. Staff is taking over the server completely, Meaning they get to play Kings and high ranking.
5. Oh, You want an item with description? Pay us 20 dollars! (For Each)
6. Perma killing is enabled, Meaning you kill someone... That’s it for you.

Lord Of The Craft: 
1. All magic packs are Free, No dollar to pay!
2. Lore is rich itself.
3. All races are free, No need to pay!
4. Normal players get to achieve high ranking
5. You need to buy VIP to get to rename items, But it’s not 20 dollars for EACH item with description, Plus there is the voting system which gives you rename tokens which are so useful...
6. Nobody will MAKE you to Perma kill.

So... As you see, I see a lot of people complaining about this server, But if you came from the Server I played, You’d feel as if this is the perfect roleplay server.

Plus, The community is pretty funny. Haha.

Something Underwhelmed me... Probably the fact that half of the community is pretty toxic. Kind of like a warzone OOC’ly.

1 hour ago, Littlel said:

Thank you!

My Favourite part about the server is probably how large and detailed it is, From little lore to the basics lore, Also how people RP seriously, Taking it advanced and actually ‘Medieval’ Than the modern theme RP.

Huh, Good question.

I think there are way more things that Are different from the server, WAY more.

So basically I come from another RP server (Which I won't say what is the name of such server since advertising)
And... It’s way different and BAD than this server, I’ll do a little comparison from the server I came To this one. 

The server I come from:
1. All magic packs are pay-to-win, Meaning if you want healing magic? Pay 50 dollars to just emote it!
2. The lore is not as rich as it should be.
3. Races other than the basic races (Human, Elf) Is pay – 2 – win. 
4. Staff is taking over the server completely, Meaning they get to play Kings and high ranking.
5. Oh, You want an item with description? Pay us 20 dollars! (For Each)
6. Perma killing is enabled, Meaning you kill someone... That’s it for you.

Lord Of The Craft: 
1. All magic packs are Free, No dollar to pay!
2. Lore is rich itself.
3. All races are free, No need to pay!
4. Normal players get to achieve high ranking
5. You need to buy VIP to get to rename items, But it’s not 20 dollars for EACH item with description, Plus there is the voting system which gives you rename tokens which are so useful...
6. Nobody will MAKE you to Perma kill.

So... As you see, I see a lot of people complaining about this server, But if you came from the Server I played, You’d feel as if this is the perfect roleplay server.

Plus, The community is pretty funny. Haha.

Something Underwhelmed me... Probably the fact that half of the community is pretty toxic. Kind of like a warzone OOC’ly.

Sounds a lot like Thronecraft. It’s not a very good roleplaying server tbh.

What do you think of all the communities you’ve visited so far? Write up a short blurb on all of ‘em.

Sounds a lot like Thronecraft. It’s not a very good roleplaying server tbh.

What do you think of all the communities you’ve visited so far? Write up a short blurb on all of ‘em.

You're right, It’s indeed Thronecraft.

Don't get me wrong, Thronecraft was an amazing discovery for me when I found it, The first roleplay server I played. But over time I realized it’s pretty pays to win. 

I cant say I have been for a lot of Roleplay communities, I’ve been on three so far.

1. Thronecraft – As stated, It’s really not the best server. But could be a lot worse, But the staff there are caring and helpful... In my opinions little more than the staff here, But that’s probably because the player base there is daily 15-30 people playing.

2. LoTc – Amazing roleplay experience, Best community and funniest I’ve been so far.

3. Massivecraft – Eh... I never liked it, It’s one city, Pretty dull for me. 

What would you say drew you to LOTC?

What’s the character that you play currently? And a follow up to that, what plans do you have for them?

What would you say drew you to LOTC?

What’s the character that you play currently? And a follow up to that, what plans do you have for them?

Hm... Probably because i found TC to be Dull, And wanted to try a serious Roleplay experience.

I currently play two characters
Mark Skynor – A former farmer that became a farm lord, That became a squire that is now a Knight errant

I play a second persona which is 
Janos Jrent – A horen bastard, Pretty useless Lol