Sign in to follow this  
Padre_Tales

Death of the Kazlov Family [Boris' Perspective]

“Am wish I niet call yam dummy boys...”

Prince Guard ‘Peasant’ Boris reeled on the ground with a bolt embedded in his knee from the street fight between the Waldenians and the Raevir. A Ves guardsman’s shield was bashed into the Raev man’s head as they rushed over to Bagrat, who bled from his empty right eye socket and throat, and Sviato, who had a knife embedded deeply in his neck. The two sons of Boris laid lifeless. The Golden City of Ves was abuzz with commotion and flocks of people pouring down into the alleyway. No one was sure who started the fight with both sides shouting at one another, but blades were drawn by almost all those present.

Boris looked up towards one of the men in the crowd who had claimed Imperial authority to trump that of the local guards. Even with glazed eyes, he could tell he was probably a mali’ame. 

”Yam niet welcomed in Ves! Yam got my family killed!” Boris shouted, keeping his glare on Vydrek who shouted back at the broken raev man. Both Empires had taken lives from his family and the fed up Raev laid back down on the ground by the two pools of blood that had collected on the street. His revolution had come to an end.

A quiet sob could not help but escape the middle aged guard. After a few minutes of quiet reflection on his regrets, he began crawling back to the palace. A trail of blood was left behind...

Am sorry am failed as papej,

Am wish I niet beat as much

Am sorry am niet let you eat Iosif,

or yam paint, Sviato.

or niet send to university Bagrat.

Anything better than this life we fight.

Am wish we had more money make life better

Am sorry am get children killed, Mama Salvej

Borislav know GODANI embrace Sviato and Bagrat in Skies

Please save spot for Borislav.

Shaw decided this was brought on by the Raevirs own actions. If only Boris didn’t insult his brother, or Boris’s sons kicking his brother repeatedly. “Then again...I took one sons eye and drowned the other in his own blood..” Shaw would continue trying to justify his actions as the night went on. 

The tragic news reaches Guise, where Henri sheds a tear for his fallen subjects. He has a moment of prayer for the Kazlov family, and hopes that Boris makes it through this tragedy.

Iosif “Zoomov” Kazlov cries heavily, the large boy wiping away tears “Will make less of eating for papej and brothers for memory... papej boris and mama koshka salvej would nyet want me end up fat and alone.” he vows, the last Kazlov taking a horse away from Ves, never to be seen by anyone on the continent again.

Demetrio signs the lorraine for his old raevir friends.