Voting Plugin Information

Textarea

Hey LotC,

We’re looking into a bug where some players aren’t being rewarded for voting. Losing milestones is demotivating, so the addition of a command that lets you extend your milestone expiration time will hopefully be seen as a good change. The command might only be temporarily added to the plugin until we figure out why some players’ votes aren’t being counted.

Use one of the following commands to set your milestone expiration time to 12 hours:

• /vote ms refresh
  • /vote milestone refresh
  • /vote milestones refresh

Additionally, the “/vote list” command will now tell you how long you have until your milestones expire. The highest number you will see is 72 hours because that’s what it gets set to after you advance to the next milestone.

As a final note, the chat system will change from primarily using “/” at the start of commands to using “#” and this is non-negotiable. It hasn’t been tested yet, so I can’t give a timeframe on when it’ll happen. Click here for more information.

Report bugs in the support forum. It’s the most efficient way for the technicians to be notified. Making modreqs and complaining in OOC isn’t as effective.

Bugs that should’ve been reported to the support forum are:

1) Players appearing to be invisible.

2) [Lift Down] signs killing people.

3) Voting not working.

Why, just why?! # is what I use to call people... / is used for commands. I wholesomely disagree with changing it. 

/buddlist and /bl no longer function

Ignore me, I’m big stoops

1 hour ago, J33xt101 said:

Why, just why?! # is what I use to call people... / is used for commands. I wholesomely disagree with changing it. 

technology or something stop complaining oh my god

whenever I do /r it goes to the previous person that messaged me rather than the current person I’m messaging.