Nazark's Cartography

_Jandy_

The elder looked at his work and he was proud. He enjoyed making this grand map and he knew that others would appreciate it. It was a labor nonetheless but he thought many others would appreciate the fruits of it. He would write a flyer and then distribute it across the realm.

Men of Arcas. It is imperative that any military man knows his surroundings better than anybody else. The best way to know this area is with your eyes but the best way to study it is with a map. My maps will aid you in this mission, look better than art and they will distinguish you among your peers as a true tactician.” A drawing of his work would be displayed beneath the text

2019-05-25_15.34.18.png

unknown.png

Prices are negotiable, for inquires you may send your messages to the Gorkil Hall within Krugmar.

-Nazark’Gorkil

Spoiler

Prices can get tricky when discussing a project like this but I’ll try my best to explain how I would price something like what you’re looking at above. 

34db635ec400271b4e6eab908376120f.png 

Each map notably uses 4 iron, paper and a leather for the item frame which doesn’t make it expensive but it certainly isn’t hassle free. So I will just base my prices off of the iron used and multiply by 4. So for this project we’d round it up to 200, multiply by 4 and get the total of 800 minas. A mod is willing to protect the build with barrier blocks so that it can’t be briefed which means that this kind of investment is likely to last for as long as you want it to stay there. 

Thanks guys, Pm or comment here if you’d like to talk to me.

My discord is TaxSeason#7949

Just now, Zidoax said:

do you do 360° VR maps?

that is an atrocity I would be willing to attempt lmfao