Community Meeting- June 2019

TarreBear

why do we have to email the admins to get in contact with them

Will there ever be more detailed version of charter rules, and in general more detailed pages that explain requirements (for charter for example, or a more clear way that explains how new players can get certain ‘things’, like magic)? for example: a precise amount of players needed to pass probation period, it just says “you need to reach activity...”.

Also, now with exams raging in full motion, it is difficult for some players (including me) to be active, is there any possibility for players owning charter to have a activity pass (activity check will be ignored), yes it is very easy to reach the activity goal, but when you are building on your charter you cannot really attract many people (not sure if it is the right place to put this second question..)

And will there be better communication over in discord? I sometimes am not on MC and ask for help but never get a reply in the ‘support’ channel..

When are more staff apps planning to be reviewed? I had a dev app for about a month now, no big rush, just wonderin’ when you might be able to get back to reviewing the apps? 

Why do players previous infractions never become ‘forgiven’, allowing the GM team to just issue whatever ban they see fit against a player for whatever type of ban they want? Why is no system for this in place, and what is the reason for this? Do you genuinely believe that all players can not change?

Where has any community admin interaction been for the last line of **** storms? I haven’t seen a single your view or feedback thread (other than fireheart’s WAKAackACKY WAHOOOO posts basically mocking the concerns of players on the server shamelessly)? From what I’ve heard, the only response that has been given is ‘I don’t do that’ whenever a player has asked for some help. Explain please?

The hashtags for the new chat system can be excused if they genuinely reduce lag on the server, but why was the entirety of the chat system pretty much torn apart? None of the general standards that all players on the server are used to were included in the first release. In my opinion, that’s completely inexcusable, and clearly shows that the staff making it don’t have a clue how people normally RP on the server – further solidifying the entire disconnect from the community. Why wasn’t this revealed a week before implementation, and asked for suggestions? Same thing goes for the new tablist.

2 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Why do players previous infractions never become ‘forgiven’, allowing the GM team to just issue whatever ban they see fit against a player for whatever type of ban they want? Why is no system for this in place, and what is the reason for this? Do you genuinely believe that all players can not change?

Where has any community admin interaction been for the last line of **** storms? I haven’t seen a single your view or feedback thread (other than fireheart’s WAKAackACKY WAHOOOO posts basically mocking the concerns of players on the server shamelessly)? From what I’ve heard, the only response that has been given is ‘I don’t do that’ whenever a player has asked for some help. Explain please?

Why was my previous question about having to use an Admin’s email to contact them deleted? Do you really think that this sort of thing is normal and okay? And why was it removed, do you want to explain?

The hashtags for the new chat system can be excused if they genuinely reduce lag on the server, but why was the entirety of the chat system pretty much torn apart? None of the general standards that all players on the server are used to were included in the first release. In my opinion, that’s completely inexcusable, and clearly shows that the staff making it don’t have a clue how people normally RP on the server – further solidifying the entire disconnect from the community. Why wasn’t this revealed a week before implementation, and asked for suggestions? Same thing goes for the new tablist.

it wasnt removed tho its right here

6 hours ago, Harrison said:

why do we have to email the admins to get in contact with them

1 minute ago, Lord_of_losers said:

it wasnt removed tho its right here

this is a fake quote wtf ?

4 minutes ago, Harrison said:

this is a fake quote wtf ?

i love you harrison but pls... 

harrison1.png

leading on from your answer to why we have to email admins

3 of the 4 admins i have tried to message on the forums or deal with on the forums and they have never repleid to me or taken a minimum of a year. fireheart has ignored my forum messages, telanir took two years to reply to me about something over the forums and flamboyant took a year to approve a lore post i was involved in 

how the **** am i meant to contact you over the forums with this kind of rep lmao

8 minutes ago, Lord_of_losers said:

i love you harrison but pls... 

harrison1.png

STOP PLEASE

continuing on from your answer to my question about gms not just issuing whatever they want, why can a gm manager lie about a player’s ban history and use it to extend their ban