Dingo takes the throne (ST-ACTORS NEEDED)

ScreamingDingo

What the absolute **** is up, it’s me Dingo, the NEW ST Event manager and here to make some bounds and leaps onto the server. I’m going to be personally pursuing some changes in how events are done and removing the former stigma that the team was associated with.

This will be a short and sweet announcement, I’m here to simply advertise that the ST Event Sect are looking for more members, specifically two or three depending on the quality of the candidates (you can apply here: click me). If you were denied in the most recent run, please do not apply again. Otherwise, I’m really excited to see those who have wanted to make a true impact on the server come over and help with the plans I have in store.

A rough gist of what I’m aiming to have roll out over the next few months are -

- Bounty Board Reforms

- Ambient Event Chains (It’s obscure for a reason)

- The beginning of world/narrative events written and driven by @Xarkly himself.

With this in mind, feel free to shame me if I don’t deliver on at least one of these promises.

I’m really looking forward to doing some hopefully good **** on this server. Once the team is completely operational, we’ll be expanding into other areas to make the world seem more alive. A big objective for my management.

Also welcome the first wave of new ST-Actors. Most are veteran ETs and will do great. @Werew0lf @TheGayGuardian2 @Cracker@Temp @SpodoKaiba @Treshure

Well, this ship is sinking.

enslave me. . thrash away at that tragic, ruthful soul of mine.

All the people you’ve been bitching at for months are rooting for you to fail.

Disappoint them.

2 hours ago, XFrostgamingX said:

My Question: Who appointed you? 

@ScreamingDingo

Flam lol who else could?