Returning Player Looking To Join A Community

BigMacMoMo

Hello, there! As the title above explains, I am looking for a friendly and interesting roleplay community that I can join! I played on Axios, Atlas, and for a small portion of Arcas, so I have a bit of rp experience under my belt. I am not too particular on what race the group is. As long as I can have a good time and can contribute to the community, I will be perfectly content.

Edited by BigMacMoMo

Ah brother welcome back, the forest dwarves or dwarves in general are pretty chill ma man you should check em out. Hey#0322 is my disc if you’d have any questions. Have a good one.

What sort of community/rp are you looking to get into? A lot easier to give recommendations if we know you’re looking for something specific. 

In any case I’d invite you to join the County of Leuven if you’re interested in a rural farm town lifestyle.

2 minutes ago, AGiantPie said:

What sort of community/rp are you looking to get into? A lot easier to give recommendations if we know you’re looking for something specific. 

In any case I’d invite you to join the County of Leuven if you’re interested in a rural farm town lifestyle.

I would be more than happy to join the County of Leuven! I’ve always been interested in rural rp. How do I get started?

1 minute ago, BigMacMoMo said:

I would be more than happy to join the County of Leuven! I’ve always been interested in rural rp. How do I get started?

I can log on in just a few minutes (gotta load the dishwasher first) and show you where Leuven is if you’d like to come find the place in RP.

I can also send you the discord link if you’d prefer to join that first.

I’m just a serf myself, so to actually join officially you’ll have to speak to Count Conrad (cruzazul), but I’m sure my liege lord would be happy to have another honest laborer.

2 minutes ago, AGiantPie said:

I can log on in just a few minutes (gotta load the dishwasher first) and show you where Leuven is if you’d like to come find the place in RP.

I can also send you the discord link if you’d prefer to join that first.

I’m just a serf myself, so to actually join officially you’ll have to speak to Count Conrad (cruzazul), but I’m sure my liege lord would be happy to have another honest laborer.

Thanks! I would really appreciate that and the discord link!

1 minute ago, BigMacMoMo said:

Thanks! I would really appreciate that and the discord link!

Ok, sent you the invite link in Pms. My IGN is AGiantPie so PM me when you’re online and I’ll show you where to go to find Leuven.

It’s best to not get involved in the war going on right now unless you want your return to LOTC to instantly give you a bunch of enemies.

Helves are also in a really great spot right now. With access to the war but also many other non-combat routes there is a strong focus on character progression. So if you find your rural character doesn’t fit as nicely I say come over to Haelun’or and give it a shot. 

1 hour ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

It’s best to not get involved in the war going on right now unless you want your return to LOTC to instantly give you a bunch of enemies.

Noted! Thank you!

1 hour ago, BrandNewKitten said:

Helves are also in a really great spot right now. With access to the war but also many other non-combat routes there is a strong focus on character progression. So if you find your rural character doesn’t fit as nicely I say come over to Haelun’or and give it a shot. 

Thank you!