I'm sorry people are so jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm popular

Sporadic

Wouldn’t it be a bit cleaner on the settings side to have it all in a menu like it is for personas, or am I missing something here?

After the lag is fixed can we bring animal AI and growth speed back to normal during peak times please. It’s hard for us farmers to do much when our crops ain’t growing half the time and the animals won’t breed whenever we’re online.

3 hours ago, Tofuus said:

It’s been on the lobby for the past 2 weeksish

Because people rp in the lobby?

i don’t know what was actually wrong with the chat system we had?

were you bored or something? i’m genuinely curious

How do you change chat settings (emote colour, continuity, etc.)?

Please bring the pinging system back, everything else I can deal with... albeit the emote colors too, but ya.

I gotta say, the old way was way better. I could teach a new player how to use it in literally 5 minutes. Now I have no idea what I’m doing...

There's a bug. Auto-correct Punctuation does not work however many times i switch it.

image.png.191a0920c5cfb5a2b4fb00b2ca9934df.png

Very unnecessary update! So much more to fix!

15 hours ago, Sporadic said:

Continuity is now triggered by using a double dash ( -- ) at the end of a message. A space will automatically be interjected when using this. Right now messages of up to ~750 characters are possible but this may be amended.

Found a bug, Long messages do not work. on edited items. it says the messages are appended but when finished it goes into ooc. You can clearly see on the item screenshot that the double dash is there. 

https://imgur.com/jkI0Rn6

https://gyazo.com/51422b8a43ee0c68b673ca40986b032c