[✗] [Playable CA Race] Dark Servitor

squakhawk

My only issue here is that people would be limited to one dark servitor per person. Unless you have a large group of 20 or so mages these will be stupidly hard to come across and could possibly lead to some heavy circlejerking if the method to create them isn’t automatically learned, can be discovered or becomes general knowledge among st dark magic users.

These aren’t ghouls, these have a lot more character development potential then ghouls.. Don’t treat them as such. Dreadknights weren’t and they were fine.

Edit: Inactivity and circlejerking (only two people knew how to make them back in the day) killed the dreadknight like the way of the Dodo bird. Keep that in mind.

Interesting, definitely a +1

Interesting +1

I approve

Edit: Concerns and clarifications have been discussed over discord.

pretty neat, i really enjoy the idea of blood mages getting together with other dark arts to create specific abominations of dark magic! stay tuned.

totally loved dread knights in their rendition it was just a shame that most people weren’t able to create them or have that roleplay due to many OOC influences, but i think you’ve done a really good job at putting this all together and i’m quite proud of you! awesome job and a big +1

**** no it’s awful

On 7/9/2019 at 11:27 AM, TheAlphaMoist said:

**** no it’s awful

**** nO iTs aWfuL

i aint reading all that **** but the art looks cool so +1

Edited by Vibeo

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.