Time to release the floodgates

Fireheart

Greetings! This post is coming to you a day early before the monthly update log to announce something SUPER important!!11!!!111!

Over the next day there is gonna be another wave of changes coming to the forums which will be a follow up to what we started back in March with the launch of the new map. These changes will be detailed in the update log coming out this weekend, but for now I did push one of the changes out. Alongside being able to upvote posts you will now be able to “Thanks” post which will do absolutely nothing. I repeat ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! This does not give you a positive reputation point like an upvote, but it also does not give you a negative point like the dreaded downvote button (may it rest in peace and NEVER return). We will be testing this feature for the next week to see how it works out and we might end up swapping it out to trying other kinds of reputation buttons. If you have ideas for positive buttons that are not toxic let me know down below! (I’m not locking this for my boy Med, gotta keep that man happy! ❤️) Keep your eye out for the update log and please follow me with some patience as we change some more things over (most will have to do with sub-forum functions). If you notice something missing or super br0ken shoot me a private message and have a good Friday!

- Fire

You do all the changes nobody asks for, but none of the changes people request. Just ... why...

CONFUSION.

i want to downvote this

Um... this is a joke, right? I mean, I can’t even take the post seriously with how its written. But will these changes actually be what we need, or will they change yet another aspect of the server that didn’t need changing but you’re changing it anyway? -Glances to the new chat system-

8 minutes ago, Medvekoma said:

You do all the changes nobody asks for, but none of the changes people request. Just ... why...

6 minutes ago, Deer__ said:

We suck.

We know honey, we know.

Thats actually a good update to be honest, the ”Thanks” are something most of the forums have, even tho it does not change a thing it makes me feel safe. ❤️