[✗] Magic Lore - Water Evocation

JustMeMorgan

Looks cool only thing I'd say is remove the asphixiation aspect. As previously stated a spell like a bubble of water or bubble of air around the head of an individual with the goal to suffocate, drown, asphixiate an individual has always been in the redlines for both water and air evocation due to the easily powergameable nature of it. Besides this i really like the lore post and like the aesthetic of it. Good work bud.

It takes 3 emotes at T5 to create and requires a person to be essentially still, that way I could say it’s pretty balanced, it’s not that easy to powergame when it specifically defines the person cannot move more than 2 block per emote which basically means they would have to be restrained to use it

tl;dr if a guy lets you spend 3 emotes casting a spell on them without moving a single block they deserve to drown

It also makes no sense that it wouldn’t work like that, I mean, it’s magic sure but, magic still has a physical presence meaning no 2 things can be in the same place therefore if you have a bubble of water, no air is getting in...

Edited by LorelessPuddleMancer

Hello @LorelessPuddleMancer

Post is here to confirm that you have gathered all the feedback necessary for your lore and wish to proceed with the reviewing process.

Thank you for submitting your piece! It is now under review, a verdict will be given within a few weeks.

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.