Undead Rememberance Day

Keldrith

I miss you boys so much

Rip Undead 2k15

a78e83a3dab3a048df6da62dbe20603c.png

75b4881017d2b88bf967e4ce7d698118.png

Never forget. If any of you are left, let me know. The only one I still know of is Zarsies and one other dude I can’t remember his name. Anyway, here’s to Iblees Undead in 2020.  

my boy

also Lhindir is still around but he just became a millionaire so hes got better things to do

6 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

my boy

also Lhindir is still around but he just became a millionaire so hes got better things to do

Yeah Wrath still out there too, just waiting for Iblees to come back. Currently play Okarir’tir Elrion Visaj in Haelun’or now. Hope you’re doing good man, been long time. We should have family reunion one of these days. 

The best undead were the Aegis undead. Literally the best playerbase on the server back then were the baddies, for in order to be an undead you had to be a good roleplayer and not a piece of ****.

Brom smells funny though lmao gotteem.

10 hours ago, Keldrith said:

75b4881017d2b88bf967e4ce7d698118.png

Never forget. If any of you are left, let me know. The only one I still know of is Zarsies and one other dude I can’t remember his name. Anyway, here’s to Iblees Undead in 2020.  

oh hey, there’s me in the bottom left hand corner with the golden robes. my boy, languhiris

Enjoyed plenty of nights fighting on the snowyfields/alstion frontier against you guys

I’ve seen Dalek around a short while ago.

Aegis undead was a great time- it was great fun to destroy things when we transitioned between Aegis and the Verge, and I vividly remember the place we had in the middle of nowhere- surrounded by snow iirc – but it was a big tower surrounded in lava.

I miss you all so much :’( 

undead objectively were trash but were fun for the 13-15 year olds that took part in it