Howl of the North Trade Report ((Updated 06/01))

GoldenGRIE

Nex6ZIv.gif

[!] There is a notice bearing a red wolf crest posted on every accessible bulletin board. Below it is hammered a small spike, and a leather-bound book is tethered to it with cord. Penned in neat calligraphy, it reads:

~~ To all Buyers & Traders! ~~

Ahoy me traders! Our price reports has been updated. Brandybrook and the Caravan out front of Aegrothond have been added to the list, along with the city of Thyra. I was interrupted more than a few times trying to put this together for ye, so there may be a missed item here and there. If ye find something truly off, let me know via bird.

[!] The book includes the following information:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rO2JInGU1pn8lmQ8vD6mDrlD0B9Dcz_dojCIXEA-1KM/edit?usp=sharing

Buyer Beware!
So there’s a couple of tales to share, and both of them a bit... interesting. Hang on to yer hats, mates. This is going to be quite the story time.

First, there was a clash near me dock, one that broke out between the Sutica Guards trying to keep the peace and a group of Hou-Zi (monkey folk). Once the spat was settled, the victims of this attack shared a frightening warning. They said to be mindful of a new group of Imperialistic Hou-Zi lead by the cruel Shen Cao Cao. Cao Cao and his followers pushed their peaceful Hou kin out of their homeland, and are now going from town to town and attacking them and any passerby. One refugee even shared the horrid tale that these Hou ate some poor soul alive! If ye find yourself faced with these hostile and belligerent Hou, think twice before conversing with them. Ye might end up as dinner.

The second story has to do with O’ Sweet Adria! I was following a rather friendly individual to check out a new market when we passed the entrance to the Adrian city of Ves. I’m rather fond of Ves and it’s tavern there, The Bird and The Bard, so this wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. What was out of the ordinary was being attacked by Ves citizens. I made my way into the city, called for assistance, and lo and behold, the bandits followed me in and said they were doing their “civic duty” as citizens by robbing anyone who came by. So this will be me last update for Ves, and until further notice: Adria is off the trade report until such time as it is safe for me to conduct business. I’ll not risk me neck, nor will I direct anyone there to be harmed. Clean up your mess, mates.

Fair winds, may Dame Fortune smile on your cups.
Honour Rackham
Captain,
Howl of the North

((OOC: The Trade Report Guidelines))

1. We will be updating our trading information on the 1st and the 15th of every (real) month.
  2. An item must have a quantity available by the dates above to be included. In Stock = 0  will be ignored.
  3. If we do not have access to a trade market to verify prices at stalls, the location will not be included on the report. If leadership of a location wishes to grant access solely for the purpose of acquiring prices, we will gladly fix this.
  4. All have access to view, but only the Howl of the North crew have access to edit. This is to maintain a level of trust in the reporting, and to prevent people from accidentally borking the formulas in the spreadsheet.

Many thanks to the Halfling, George, for their assistance gathering prices in Brandybrook and The Grove!

10 hours ago, GoldenGRIE said:

The second story has to do with O’ Sweet Adria! I was following a rather friendly individual to check out a new market when we passed the entrance to the Adrian city of Ves. I’m rather fond of Ves and it’s tavern there, The Bird and The Bard, so this wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. What was out of the ordinary was being attacked by Ves citizens. I made my way into the city, called for assistance, and lo and behold, the bandits followed me in and said they were doing their “civic duty” as citizens by robbing anyone who came by. So this will be me last update for Ves, and until further notice: Adria is off the trade report until such time as it is safe for me to conduct business. I’ll not risk me neck, nor will I direct anyone there to be harmed. Clean up your mess, mates.

Prince Rutledge of Ves lofts a brow as he read this. He couldn’t believe that actual citizens would have attacked Captain Honour. He makes his way to find parchment and a quill, sitting by the window where his messenger bird sat. A fat --or fluffy--  pigeon. There’s an investigation about to go down.

4 hours ago, Quintessential said:

Prince Rutledge of Ves lofts a brow as he read this. He couldn’t believe that actual citizens would have attacked Captain Honour. He makes his way to find parchment and a quill, sitting by the window where his messenger bird sat. A fat --or fluffy--  pigeon. There’s an investigation about to go down.

“You’d be surprised by crimes of civilians, new PRINCE CROW...” Former Prince Guard Boris whispers to Rutledge from the seven skies – a murdered victim in Ves!