cUwU & my lovely sun elves.

CUwU

To all the lovely individuals I’ve met

I’d like to thank you, truely it is the players who make the server and in the end you YOU are why I sticked around.

I loved so many of our interactions and I hope you all enjoy your stay

Tiger & Meteordragon9000

I am glad to have met you both you were the first people to accept me into the community of LOTC and in my heart I’ll always keep you both close as genuine nice people who really cared about those around them and the server at large, I’m thankful to have enjoyed sad and silly roleplay moments on many personas, to sing and dance the talks we had and all the fun we shared I won’t easily forget even if I don’t mean that much I hope I’m at least remembered.

Luke, Panda, Koanda, my beloved Curon **** pun

I previously hated the thought of playing a human because I thought it would be boring, a lot of you I don’t think really liked me really though and I’m sorry I annoyed you or never got to truely be better friends.

Luke you were one of my best friends on the server you looked out for me and tried your best at every step to do right by me, you have a good heart and a smart mind don’t let other people control you it was an honor being able to roleplay as your wife and in the future I hope your culture and charter succeed you have the right friends, the right people so I hope to hear about the powerful Russians. 

To Mirasul

I don’t have the heart to run it anymore nor the will. I’m done I am privileged to have so many people who liked my idea and tried to create a future with me, I loved you all even if you fought like dogs. I pray I return some day to a elven nation of sun elves bright and gilded as the day they were conceived.

“Respect yourself, love others, help who you can.”

Natalia Devereux, Felice Visaj, Kesi Nekhabet, Kenia Ashwood,

CUWU, Brianna

Edited by CUwU

As Wren once said, “Friends are never far, its the journey that takes you to them.” You meant and mean, so much to me and you will always be in my heart! If you ever need anything send me a discord msg, please don't hesitate to do so. On several occasions, and @GenericUwU can atest to this I said “ Kenia ashwood/proteusa is the only one I can trust, Not only is she loyal to a fault she only wants to have fun. The amount of time I offered her RO is unbelievable, and every time she refused. That's what makes me trust her more than any other dark elf.” Im thankful you came and enjoyed the ashwoods with our silliness and protectiveness of others.

16 minutes ago, CUwU said:

I don’t mean that much I hope I’m at least remembered.

Trust me you mean more then you think you do, and ill always remember you and Our friendship. I hope you come back, if you do so to happiness. 

im also pretty sure your in my signature somewhere and now its going to stay there with a few others. 

We may have butted heads on occasion, and Natalia may have compared Graham to that of a dog at one point, but you’re always interesting to keep around. If this is permanent, sad to see you go. If this is temporary, then I’ll happily await your return. 

Cheers.

It saddens me to see you go.

You were a great addition to Curon, and you made a sweet culture that you spent so much time on. 

You will be missed. And if you choose to return you will be welcomed with open arms.