cost and raids   

163 members have voted

1. 1. which suggestion do you prefer

• llir suggestion
    • llir and nation/charter leaders
    • auriel suggestion
    • no change sugestion

Cost and Raids

0M5FcK6DFRaeIeL_o4-vP1-8MUJQ6SDXsgj7YVZFGk7YboqfBFyKhkqtXxXO4COBUpRST5Dj0gnALbOx36a1b14ysX1Q7T_kvz1M7Ltrz_7E6lF09iTDR4EN1FkjBYNMguu6YzwN

Hey guys, so there is always much discussion around raids and the community, there has been a purposed change suggested by llir.

So before we proceed, these changes at this point have passed moderation team approval but after talking with the nation leaders and charter leaders some changes were proposed. So below im going to detail some of the ideas.

Option 1- Llir Suggestion
Implement a minas cost for raiding. 1000 mina base cost  + 100 mina/raider. This would act as a "financial cooldown", and be in line with the cost of wars, and hopefully have a positive effect. In exchange, decrease raid cooldowns to 48 hours. This change will be reviewed 2-4 weeks after implementing to see if the time and cost are working out.

Option 2- Llir Suggestion with the Nation Leader/Charter Leader suggestion
Implement a minas cost for raiding. 1000 mina base cost  + 50 mina/raider. This would act as a "financial cooldown", and be in line with the cost of wars, and hopefully have a positive effect. In exchange, decrease raid cooldowns to 72 hours. This change will be reviewed 2-4 weeks after implementing to see if the time and cost are working out.

Option 3- Suggestion from Auriel in Charter Chats

Increase cost of raid ladders lockpicks other raiding tools in place of the above suggestions. Keep cooldowns at 4 days.

Option 4 -

Make no changes to cost and cooldown

So now what, well we want the communities thoughts before we proceed any further with this.

Do you like any of these suggestions?

Do you perhaps have your own suggestions?

What changes to raids would you like to see?

Personally i agree with option three, raids seems fine right as of now, but i feel that the prices of raidladders and the other tools that you may get could be increased in price yeah, but i'd also like to see some other options derive from this

i voted for no change, adding costs is stupid and should not be implemented. We shouldn’t have to pay to raid lol. If anything just change the prices of raid ladders and lock picks, but i think things are fine as is with the current raid cooldowns and costs.

Just now, Stack Loot said:

i voted for no change, adding costs is stupid and should not be implemented. We shouldn’t have to pay to raid lol. If anything just change the prices of raid ladders and lock picks, but i think things are fine as is with the current raid cooldowns and costs.

mhm

Raids are fine. Auriel’s suggestion is the most reasonable, if you want to create a financial barrier to entry.

I still think changing things right now is totally unnecessary.

I dont realllly like the idea of adding a base cost of 1k cause it dont make raiding fun. When you gotta shovel all your parties mina together to raid, it makes it Less fun, and destroys profit for the raiding party. But the defending city gets a bonus. This is gonna lower the amount of raids going on in the server. btw btw if you dont wanna get raided always keep gates closed 

I’d suggest option 2 with raid supplies being more expensive. It isn’t news that a lot of people only get on when a rally to raid or skirmish is called so having costs to do such a thing I believe is appropriate.  

Edited by Bisscy

finally, the change people have been crying out for !

leave the arbitrary and nonsensical costs to EU4. for a bunch of guys who love to joke about le economic PhD meme, they really have no clue about the economy if they think increasing the value of mina will somehow make prices go up.

Doesn’t matter. If we jack up the cost of raids the only thing that changes is the amount of idiots spamming

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

in their respective discords to vote so they can fund raids with the minas payout.

3 minutes ago, Callum1307 said:

Hahahahaha. You people are ******* ********

Never thought I’d agree with a snow elf. fml.