reiver vs renatus warzone

Harri

Good editing as always Harrison

that warclaim looks epic!

4 minutes ago, Man of Respect said:

that warclaim looks epic!

yeah i loved it so much i remade it on powerpoint after ?

i spent half an hour holding down spacebar and trying desperately to swim to shore between rubber-bands after my boat spontaneously combusted in the middle of the lake 

all that not to drown like my fallen bros 

a slaughter i will never 5get

5 minutes ago, Kanadensare said:

u spent half the video trying to eat a steak harry

i spent 90% of the fight trying to eat it 

The horror on our faces when we realized that the Haense men were making a B line for the water and placing down boats immediately after their gate had been opened. 

remember when warclaims were good and looked fun 

hahaha, this had to have been one of the more enjoyable warclaims i’ve been to, despite the lag, gf everyone

OzuRbt6.png

I think both of our sides suffered the same fate lmao, we were screaming “**** yeah they’re falling out the sea”

And then it started happening to us
And we were like “****.”

Edited by LorelessPuddleMancer

Most fun warclaim I’ve ever participated in, that's for sure. Drowned while standing in a tree o7. Maybe we should make it a new rule not to have half the map covered in water? Or idk.. start peeps a little further away would be nice too. We ran out and didn’t even make it to the water before y’all were on us. If they were gonna spawn us that close, why not just cut half the map down and make it a straight shot? We were excited to do some boat flanks, some water fights, and make it all splishy splashy. Add in the 15m of frozen server and the great joy of the server getting the most kills via dudes falling from the map... best 25m I’ve ever played ?