Flam's Return

GodEmperorFlam

Flam’s Return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPu9pkiLdVs

Today I return to deal with lore enthusiasts, you can start your clock Med.

Lore-wise, the Lore Games will start soonish, the document I have for it is currently getting critiqued by the lore sect and will then be pushed to admins for their approval once it is adapted into an easier to read format. I’d like to thank @Delmodan and @Frott for managing lore things while I’ve been away, I would not be here today without their support.

The wiki sect welcomes @Lukariatias as the newest manager, who will be assisting @Lsuvsfar in helping update the wiki. They will be releasing a thread on changes he is making to the front page and in general soon once the team is all on the same page for it.

Event-wise @ScreamingDingo and @Xarkly are currently paving the way with a few projects. Things are a bit slow though due to the lack of builds being made, but now that the developers have a new leader things should get back on track soon. I’d like to give a shoutout to @Tha_Mystery_Man for his latest large scale event, I hope to see more of those impactful events from my team soon.

I’ll be making updates more often to ensure that we’re all on the same page for what the Story Team is up to, so look forward to more threads from me in the future! Also if you pm’d me over the forums while I was on hiatus, I’ll be getting to those today/tomorrow.