So long LOTC

Xalid

what the ****

some people just deserve to get put against a wall and shot 

That was fucked up. This is a game. That player’s S.O has some serious mental issues, and I understand you desiring to leave from that experience.

Take care Xalid, it’s been a pleasure sharing a server with you. I’ll mix you pex abusing on me to keep me entertained ?

internet badmen strike again

You are cool

I feel like there’s actually just so much more to this story

but take care, regardless

Edited by Ford

cya man u were a good mod

So long, Xalid. Thank you for listening when others would not.

I wish you and your family the best.

Edited by Salvo

Hopefully life treats you well mate. Sad to see this type of thing happen to you. Take care and be safe. 

Damn, sad to you see you go

Hey Xalid,

I'm really sorry that this happened to you. As I'm sure all moderators know, some people take this game way too serious, to the point of uttering threats and sending other colourful things...

I wish you and your family all the best. Perhaps it would be inappropriate to say so, but I feel like it would be an injustice not to say that you were one of my favourite moderators on the team.

Don't be a stranger.

Xalid, the team dad. We were the oldies on the team. You had my back and i had yours. 

I hate seeing you leave over this. The fact this even happened and not only but your wife and two amazing children were subject to this are beyond me. No one should be taking a game this seriously. 

Anyway, thank you for being there when i had difficult times, to goofing around as Mittens the cat. You were one of the truly good guys on this server. 

Take care and i hope you stay in touch 

❤❤❤❤

Pun

wth- that's so fucked up. Hearing about the **** that people do on this server sometimes makes me want to just leave because of how far people will go to hunt other ppl oocly and affect them irl. There have been times where I literally feel so ******* afraid to hear about a player hunting down someone irl and find their info. Its so disgusting.

In any case, never really knew you well but a player leaving is a player leaving. Cya, and take it easy  ?