So long LOTC

Xalid

Farewell Good man Xalid. The other part is repulsive.

love u so much xalid. ur children are the cutest things in the world and u all don’t deserve that sort of treatment. everyone’s gonna miss u— keep having fun in beer league. ❤️ 

Grr grr. Xalid no, I’ll miss you. Best of luck friend ❤️

Edited by rukio

1 hour ago, Xalid said:

Howdy!

“ The bastard stole my line” claims a cowboy dark elf.

Just kidding, I love you Xalid. I havent talked to you that much since Nordengrad last map, but from the few conversations we did have you are certainly a man of good character. I still regret being coerced into signing that lame rp document. Im still sorry about that. Thanks so much for checking up on me when I was down and for offering to help me with my computer screen. Ive just got to get a new one haha. As for this, You really didnt deserve to have this crazy get up on your back like this and I hope they realize theyve pulled a big dumb dumb. Good luck in life my friend and continue to be best dad! All of us will miss you!

as an ET who gets many modreqs answered promptly by Xalid

30g8a1.jpg

good luck out there

always be my favorite gm

I hope you will get the best, same for your family bro!
I really had a good experience with you as a Moderator and oocly you were a chill person.
I of course hope to see you back, but if this is your decision I will respect it. 
See you later bro.

All the best Xalid, you always have a place with us.

Thank you for being there to answer my CT Pit fill requests. You were always very pleasant to see out in the world, whether it was disguised as a chicken or cow and it gave me a good few laughs.

Thank you for everything you’ve done for this community. I wish you all the best to your friends and family. :) ❤️

You’re one of the best people I’ve known on the server and I’m sure what you’ve done as a moderator and a player on the server has made a difference for so many people! It’s super sad to see you go but I wish you and your family the best ? Thank you for everything.