The Happy Frog Trading Company.

nordicg_d

Where’s my stall”comlains Omar

“I knew this day would arrive...Frogs are taking over!” an old man would exclaim as he sees the Happy Frog Trading Company arrive

carlovac submits his resume to the happy frog trading company.

Infamous sellsword Caden would rejoice as he washed in his bath full of Minas that he had earnt over the past few days whilst working for the Happy Frog Trading Company.

Dirk smiles froggishly.

Ronald Ribbit smiles at the flyer, "Now that we have publicity, we can have more sales!"

39 minutes ago, Cpt_Noobman said:

“All of your wares are far above market price” states a dwarf

*Donald Dabber is utterly confused as he checks the prices of the current shops in Urguan. 

“Very odd comment from a very odd dwarf. Our prices are the same, if not lower!”

"Shut the **** up you ugly dwarf. The frog trading company prices are the best prices that were ever presented to Arcas." Comments a knight 

2 hours ago, nordicg_d said:

Hay Bale | 0.6 Mina

Pervinca Applebrook laughs, knowing that she’s selling Hay Bales for 1/6th this price over in Brandybrook.

"Hmm, I wonder what the traders who work for this company actually do? " he says to no one in particular.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.