A Pact of Bear and Snow

Blanchables

A Pact of Bear and Snow

s7HDqrALphM2kAjdty-oyK5m4TpXzhf5tyXVKnJJ4w8RdSMS4izr5kUGol4unjydBkPxFsMryu7oWJfdObv7CpCA52Hv6DTgIx-a7JOhFTG9e6XRpDG2Vu9wjTn64CP3AUjLhkNTZB7OBydpiqaLeTAoCVjKriGbISuL2SyjS6cXViQmcprrpkK8rQPzwjkrWL2aGbMn3K8yXUOl1_i1fD1RAQYNfXh6-ggE0lX4DPCyuWMyndUTElCtLm8MVysOSubo1sggh7Mj6OHW

Signed in the Kingdom of Curonia on the 7th of the Amber Cold, 1720

A Pact of Bear and Snow, a treatise signed by both the Kingdom of Curonia and the Princedom of Fenn, with the purpose of maintaining peaceful relations between the two neighboring nations, shall be enacted immediately and fully, via the full force and authority of their respective nations and administrations, to be enforced in its intended spirit, according to all articles contained herein, to be subject to renewal every four years, pending approval by both signatories, or their successors.

Section I - Sovereignty

ARTICLE I - The signatories recognize the reign of Grand Prince Aelthos Tundrak as the true governing body of the Mali’fenn.

ARTICLE II - The signatories recognize the reign of King Pierce I Devereux as the true governing body of Curon and all its peoples. 

Section II - Non-Aggression

ARTICLE III - The two signatories included in this agreement swear to the terms of non-aggression towards each other. Members of the signatory nations shall make efforts to preserve this peace by refraining from violence. 

ARTICLE IV - In the event that crimes are committed involving citizens of the signatory nations, a bi-national court shall be convened to address the crime.

Section III - Peacekeeping

ARTICLE V - For the purposes of defending the close-knit region the signatories share, the Ivae’fenn and the Royal Curonic Army shall engage in frequent patrols. The purpose of these patrols is to deter the presence of raiders, bandits, and those who wish to harm the signatory nations from the region. 

ARTICLE VI - These patrols will be contained within the borders of the signatory nations and shall only be conducted for the purposes of defense. In the event that offensive action is taken, a military tribunal, containing representatives appointed by both signatories shall be formed to enact the proper justice.

ARTICLE VII - Members of signatory armed forces shall respect and follow the jurisdiction given to them. If one signatory designates a certain location, military or otherwise, within their borders as restricted, that region shall not be patrolled or visited.

Section V - Ambassadors

ARTICLE VIII - The Fennic ambassador to Curon shall be: Lady Chrom’ilvya Atmorice, High Emissary of the Evar’hileian.

ARTICLE IX - The Curonic ambassador to Fenn shall be: Ser Angelo Ferdinand de Alba.

Signed by,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Pierce I of House Devereux the King of Curonia,
Duke of Curon & Umbra, Count of Cyrilsburg & Avalain, Baron of Arisan,
Blackreach, Rivia, & Vasile, and Lord of Bear Mountain & Blackden

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Aelthos of the Tundrak Bloodline, third of his name,

Grand Prince of the Princedom of Fenn and Mali’Fenn, Patriarch of the Tundrak Bloodline,

Protector of the Idhren’tirn, Hesin’fin, Commander of the Citadel of Acael,

Protector of Tahu’lareh, the chosen of Wyrvun