Frost witches were being rewritten, LT played games for a year. Every time the lore got close to meeting the standards the standards changed and Caleb never responded. **** LOTC.

LT are consistently the most inept and useless staff team. Every few months they embark on a righteous quest to rewrite the same lore for the 1000th time, contradict everything they wrote the last time, retcon every piece of old lore, and turn the narrative into even more of a confusing contradictory mess each time. Can’t wait until they reveal that Aegis was non-canon. 

still waiting for my vault

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, shoahinsnowyfields said:

LT are consistently the most inept and useless staff team. Every few months they embark on a righteous quest to rewrite the same lore for the 1000th time, contradict everything they wrote the last time, retcon every piece of old lore, and turn the narrative into even more of a confusing contradictory mess each time. Can’t wait until they reveal that Aegis was non-canon. 

We fought with them for over a year and our post was hidden/deleted out of nowhere. Nobody was notified. It’s unclear if our characters are dewitched, maybe we’ll know next month.

Edited by ThatWeirdGirl

In before half-hearted mandatory damage control staff post that doesn’t change anything

Posted (edited)

I’m personally relieved frost witches are being shelved (I assume so as shown by their unwillingness to give way to any new rewrites) since I felt they definitely ran their course, but the extreme amount of incompetence shown by the LT who are dealing with frost witches and the way they’ve supposedly tugged the Frost Witch community around with delays instead of just giving a direct answer is shitty. Being flaky and uncertain is a horrendous characteristic for any team to have. 

Edited by Ford

Maybe Flamboyant's goal is to kill the server so he's taking down lore.

59 minutes ago, Ford said:

I’m personally relieved frost witches are being shelved (I assume so as shown by their unwillingness to give way to any new rewrites)

didn’t Chihiros write a 20 page google doc rewrite for them when the Ice Witch community was asked to rewrite their lore? If that’s not a willingness to give way to a new rewrite then idk what you’re looking for.

If there are no frost witchess there’s less option and diversity for ERP

Posted (edited)

This server has some serious issues.

Where are these Lore Games? Caleb has turned the sign – it now says ‘Closed’. It seems the man has taken his time and stretched out everything in order to guarantee himself a resignation that could not be pushed against by the staff.

The Frost Witches are being handled in a way which is completely unacceptable. 

And, finally, what the **** is happening with the Vaults? From what I know, at least 30% of the server has not received their vaults yet. In the far reaches of Cloud Temple, there lies Caleb’s unfinished work.

Why should we have to leave everything to one man, who would rather pack his bags and throw himself out rather than complete the work he set for himself?

Keep in mind, these are not my opinions. These are the expressed opinions of other people.

Edited by Apostate

10 minutes ago, Man of Respect said:

If there are no frost witchess there’s less option and diversity for ERP

flamb will say his piece soon (if according to his original hiatus post)

as someone rewriting 3 CA’s at once trust me its terrifying, but its not difficult to meet lore standard. if repetitive failure to meet such has happened, conceptually whatever you are writing should in no way shape or form be lore.

First necromancy, now this.

We’ll miss you gurl.

:megugun: