[Completed]What colours should a delf blush

Tigergiri

Should Dark elves be able to blush?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What color should dark elves blush?

After much big debate in the game and after a lore req, it is stated that Dark elves do not blush, as it is impossible. BUT IF THEY COULD what colour would they blush?

this is why the community team is the staff punching bag

1 minute ago, ScreamingDingo said:

I had this debate in game, i now have a storm in the dark elf community. we may be the punching bag, but ill gladly take the hit for you. ❤️

19 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

I love you

purple

cause

why not?

It looks purple-ish. I had a similar discussion with a friend of mine who has considerably dark skin. The cheeks darken and redden slightly, looking almost like a subtle purple

dark elves should blush green.

Over the years I’ve seen people emote their cheeks darkening to a deeper grey or a deep red/purple. I’d say darkening personally but it’s kinda your choice.

Edited by Dakirennis

Dark elves don’t blush; they do a double backflip and unsheathe their katanas when aroused.

5 hours ago, Tigergiri said:

After much big debate in the game and after a lore req, it is stated that Dark elves do not blush, as it is impossible.

I thought depending on how light the dark elf is, the dark elf could blush. Melanin doesn’t make people grey, so clearly the light grey dark elves don’t have melanin, and without an opaque pigment in their skin they can blush (in which case it’d be red because they don’t have blue blood that’d be edgy.)

Just another case of the Story Team getting **** wrong, punishing the Dark Elven race for just existing. Shameful.

silver1_801310c.jpg

And as a sidenote, are dark elves grey from exposure to colloidal silver?

20 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Dark elves don’t blush; they do a double backflip and unsheathe their katanas when aroused.

This man gets it

1 hour ago, Dakirennis said:

Over the years I’ve seen people emote their cheeks darkening to a deeper grey or a deep red/purple. I’d say darkening personally but it’s kinda your choice.

When I played a delf, I normally just emoted my cheeks turning a darker color.. 

10 hours ago, funnyGoTavatar said:

I thought depending on how light the dark elf is, the dark elf could blush. Melanin doesn’t make people grey, so clearly the light grey dark elves don’t have melanin, and without an opaque pigment in their skin they can blush (in which case it’d be red because they don’t have blue blood that’d be edgy.)

Just another case of the Story Team getting **** wrong, punishing the Dark Elven race for just existing. Shameful.

silver1_801310c.jpg

And as a sidenote, are dark elves grey from exposure to colloidal silver?

Alright gamer, it seems like you're extremely high level(maybe around 40 or 50). However, nowhere in the dark elven lore(on the wiki at least) does it say anything regarding this. I understand that you may be upset and your tinfoil hat is likely in hand somewhere, but I, as a higher level gamer, ensure you that the LT is not purposely punishing the dark elves. Might I also point out that we are roleplaying on a fantasy server where we have a subrace that is quite literally grey to black, and not anything similar to what may be referred to as 'black' irl. Please gamer, I am going to assume that having literal near black skin color might mean that they have an 'opaque pigment' in their skin. I'm not a biologist, so don't take my word as fact, but I don't believe any of the LT enforce very extreme biological or scientific theory on LotC.

:^(

14 hours ago, Elennanore said:

Alright gamer, it seems like you're extremely high level(maybe around 40 or 50). However, nowhere in the dark elven lore(on the wiki at least) does it say anything regarding this. I understand that you may be upset and your tinfoil hat is likely in hand somewhere, but I, as a higher level gamer, ensure you that the LT is not purposely punishing the dark elves. Might I also point out that we are roleplaying on a fantasy server where we have a subrace that is quite literally grey to black, and not anything similar to what may be referred to as 'black' irl. Please gamer, I am going to assume that having literal near black skin color might mean that they have an 'opaque pigment' in their skin. I'm not a biologist, so don't take my word as fact, but I don't believe any of the LT enforce very extreme biological or scientific theory on LotC.

:^(

I’m not sure what part of that post you were supposed to take as a serious complaint about the story team, or seriously at all. No, I don’t actually think that there’s a conspiracy, or that the story team is “******* shameful” for having a stance on whether dark elves can blush. But aight, clearly there weren’t enough layers of irony – and it was cringe. I admit I posted cringe bro

I’m sorry :^o