I guess commissions are open. (Open!)

Rella101

So, I work a part time job normally however currently my job has put down my hours so far that I won’t be working for weeks at a time.  Which means I’m going to open rather cheap commissions to pay for some things, as well as do something.  Since I hate being bored, and personally, I think my graphics card is about to bite the dust, its being temperamental.

Sadly due to this circumstance, I will not be taking mina transactions, only due to the fact that I need IRL money more.  I’m sorry to those who cannot afford these but I’ll try to open mina slots once in a while.

Please note, I can be lazy, if you’re up on the list, pester me every so often just to make sure I get it done.  Trust me, it’ll help.

Payments will not be taken until I have gotten your sketch done.  Turn around is 1-2 days normally after sketch is finished, if not a bit sooner.

Prices:

Headshots:  $5  ( +$4 extra character)

Chibis:  $7 ( +$5 Dollars extra character)

Half Bodies: $10 ( +$8 Dollars extra character) 

Simple Backgrounds: $2

Signs or heraldry $5 (Experimental, may remove)

Fantasy Species:  $10  (This is for your own OC species you wish to create!)

Lined and Colored : Free

Realistic : +$7 (This is due to the fact that it will take a large amount of time to get the colors and everything down, this however is experimental.  If I cannot do a realistic character, the 7 dollars will be refunded and you will receive your character lined and colored.  This is only optional for Headshots at the moment)

Extra accessories may cost more!

(If you want a tiny chibi comic made of your character, DM me, and we can work something out)

Spoiler

tumblr pdiui3Xxnz1xdwhdio1 1280 by Rella-Adopts

tailpull_by_rella_adopts_dctswzb-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjAzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODczMmFhMDEtMjQ3OC00NGY1LWJjMjAtMGJkZTg5N2MwZGQ4XC9kY3Rzd3piLTQzNDIxMzU2LTZjNGEtNDc3OS1hY2MyLWU3Y2MyYjNhYTRjYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.PBkubHRYgfjE7AuXWB9f0CW8ynGJzMMeIk9njjmuKzQ

I will not be doing full bodies at this time (I hate legs, I really really really hate legs.)

Form for Character, please fill out two if there is an extra character

Characters name:

Characters race:

Characters age:

Charaters gender:

Picture of skin: (Do not send me the skin file)

Characters specific details:  Do they have scars?  Earings? What is not on the skin that I need to know?

Characters Personality:

Headshot, Chibi, Halfbody:

Simple background? ( ) Yes  ( ) No

If you said Yes to simple background, please give details:

Pose:  (Provide reference, don’t just say, surprise me)

Realistic?  ( ) Yes ( ) No (Only for headshots)

Accessories?  ( ) Yes ( ) No

If you said Yes to accessories, please give more details:

Do you agree to pay after the sketch is done to have the project completed:

Signs/Heraldry/Fantasy Animals

Please give me in depth information about this.  Examples will be required to see if I take on the job.  

EXAMPLES

Spoiler

Kait by Rella-Adopts

Frolliec by Rella-Adopts

Torkykeening by Rella-Adopts

Lyaflowers by Rella-Adopts

Whiteknight by Rella-Adopts

Gempuffers by Rella-Adopts

Duvonahalloween by Rella-Adopts

Tailpull by Rella-Adopts

Rairai by Rella-Adopts

Goatwoman by Rella-Adopts

Octoberlowerres by Rella-Adopts

Furyfucker by Rella-Adopts

Alena by Rella-Adopts

Amadorshield1 by Rella-Adopts

Rune1 by Rella-Adopts

(I will try my damned hardest with armor, however I cannot guarantee what it will look like, I will be accepting Orcs and Goblins but if you are not satisfied with the sketch phase, you may drop the order if you wish.)

CONTACT INFO

Discord:  Teers#3486

Ingame:  Rella101, Teerz

First! Will edit later

Characters name: Amelia Avern

Characters race: Elf

Characters age: 27

Charaters gender: Female

Picture of skin: (Do not send me the skin file): ee0f14e583ed9d691b8a6e9cab720f61.png

Characters specific details:  Has no arms. Arms end about half-way up the bicep. Bed hair.

Characters Personality: All bark and no bite, a bit of a spoilt brat.

Headshot, Chibi, Halfbody: Halfbody

Simple background? ( Y) Yes  ( ) No

If you said Yes to simple background, please give details: Sutican square, near the pond. ff4b3188a792283bbd9cafc787b076da.jpg

Pose:  (Provide reference, don’t just say, surprise me) Standing, slightly slouched. head on. Image result for slight slouch posture

Realistic?  (Y ) Yes ( ) No 

Accessories?  ( ) Yes (N ) No

Do you agree to pay after the sketch is done to have the project completed: Yes.

Reference art: (Different Armour) o52RIKr.jpg

Characters name: Zafirah

Characters race: Half-Orc (2/3 High Elf, 1/6 Gobo, 1/6 Uruk)

Characters age: 201

Characters gender: Female

Picture of skin:  https://gyazo.com/a4eadeff278c06131d3f841bac18f709

Characters specific details:  Right eye missing with eye patch over as seen, scar tissue runs down her cheek and ends just below the cheekbone. Only eye has a super light orange glow to it and the pupil is slightly broken apart into fragments that looks to be swirling like being in a blending, left arm has a glove that runs to the shoulder. She is also 4’11” tall and has the form of an Elvish woman. She has small animal bones laced into her attire that look like small animal bones knotted in between the fabric. Her teeth are also interlocking and resemble that of a wolfs, slightly curved inwards to the Half-Orcs maw Her right tusk(Her perspective) Is slightly larger, though both are tiny compared to a regular Uruks, only being an inch to the larger one, and three-quarters of an inch showing for the smaller. I’ll send you more details on her facial features on Discord.

Characters Personality: Extremely cautious with strangers, though is open and friendly to those she cares for and trusts. Though one to be set into a blood rage due to her past of being disconnected from two hold orders, Ascended and Xan.

Headshot, Chibi, Halfbody: Half Body

Simple background? ( ) Yes  (*) No

Pose:  A general idea of her is maybe to have the Half-Orc holding a small ball of dark crimson malflame that sheds no light upon her form, it hovering some inches over the elevated hand like shown here. The other gloved hand having an onyx-colored grimoire with its yellowed pages being open by her splayed palm at waist level. A focused glare instead of a happy smile would be coolio too!

ace853837bd1af48fbd5f1cd4ca47ca1.png

Realistic?  (*) Yes ( ) No

Accessories?  ( ) Yes (*) No

Do you agree to pay after the sketch is done to have the project completed:  I agree.

AAAAAAAAFDFSDSF.jpg

AAAAAAAAFDFSDSF.jpg

Alt Zafirah DND Group.jpg

Characters name: Utaria Grandaxe Helenson-Anarion

Characters race: Dwarf

Characters age: 75ish?

lYIsCbT.pngL5W186s.png

Characters specific details:  Do they have scars?  Earings? What is not on the skin that I need to know?

Faint scar which runs from her cheek, just below her eye and to the top of her nose, Light Freckles spot her face, Very light burn scaring on her left side.

Characters Personality: Appearing to be for the most part a peaceful and fun loving dwarf with an addiction for books, but when sent down certain paths has the heart of a Warrior underneath even if she isn’t as trained as others.

Halfbody

Simple background? ( ) Yes  (X) No

If you said Yes to simple background, please give details: N/A

Pose:  (Provide reference, don’t just say, surprise me)
d733esj-2e3e39b1-5166-4c9a-9e3a-32b79f26

Realistic?  (X) Yes ( ) No

Accessories?  ( ) Yes (X) No

Do you agree to pay after the sketch is done to have the project completed: Yes

Other Reference stuff

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l1LIC8EothV2OPstJsgHVjMrzDb8KlozUUo4Qc4ylLw/edit

On 6/21/2019 at 12:50 PM, Safryie said:

Saf by Rella-Adopts

On 6/21/2019 at 1:34 PM, Drak3 said:

AAAAAAAAFDFSDSF.jpg

Alt Zafirah DND Group.jpg

Realistic is only available for headshot, and it’ll be 2 extra dollars for the prop making the total 12 dollars, add me on discord so we can discuss more!

You should make a comparison of art you've made over the years, you've seemed to have improved quite a bit.

Characters name: Gwydyon

Characters race: Zar’akal 

Characters age: 100

Charaters gender: Male

Characters specific details:  Will do in discord

Characters Personality: A bit crazed, a little sad, etc.

Headshot, Chibi, Halfbody: Half-body

Simple background? ( X) Yes  ( ) No

If you said Yes to simple background, please give details: Will do over discord

Pose:  (Provide reference, don’t just say, surprise me)

Realistic?  () Yes ( ) No (Only for headshots)

Accessories?  ( X) Yes ( ) No

If you said Yes to accessories, please give more details: Over discord

Do you agree to pay after the sketch is done to have the project completed: Of course. Or even before if necessary 

Utaria by Rella-Adopts

I’m starting on Drak3’s piece soon

Frott I’ll be in touch with you!

Characters name: Taliyu Atmorice

Characters race: Snow Elf

Characters age: 33

Picture of skin: https://namemc.com/skin/32aafac401fcf7c9

Characters specific details:  She is meant to be rather unattractive, and rather thin.

Characters Personality: Taliyu is an innocent young woman with a cheerful outlook on life.

Headshot, Chibi, Halfbody: Halfbody

Simple background? ( ) Yes  (x) No

If you said Yes to simple background, please give details: N/a

Pose: Maybe something like this: https://imgur.com/a/wVeYAVN

Realistic?  ( ) Yes (x) No (Only for headshots)

Accessories?  (z) Yes ( ) No

If you said Yes to accessories, please give more details: I would like her embroidering some fabric, so the cloth, a needle and thread.

Do you agree to pay after the sketch is done to have the project completed: Of course

Characters name: Mhel Anarion-Avern

Characters race: Dark Elf

Characters age: Around 80ish

Picture of skin: (Do not send me the skin file) ee8cff267054e2a555cc6516f9134ea8.png

Characters specific details:  Do they have scars?  Earings? What is not on the skin that I need to know? N/A

Characters Personality: Reserved, Loyal, Protective.

Headshot, Chibi, Halfbody: Halfbody.

Simple background? ( ) Yes  (N ) No

Pose:  (Provide reference, don’t just say, surprise me) fbe.png

Reference for both pose and musculature, would like the art to show off the muscle quite a bit. no drink.

Realistic?  ( ) Yes ( N) No (Only for headshots)

Accessories?  ( Y) Yes ( ) No.

If you said Yes to accessories, please give more details: Golden Xannic mists flowing from hands.

Do you agree to pay after the sketch is done to have the project completed: Yes

Other Reference images:Screen_Shot_2019-05-18_at_9.54.58_PM.png

Her skin is a lot darker than this now.