Lonely Singles of the Arcas

TreeSmoothie

Lonely Singles of the Arcas (Medieval Tinder)

Name of the club: Lonely Singles of the Arcas
What type of club is it? (Public, Private): Private
What is the theme of this club? (Politics, group, etc.): A mix of OOC/IRP group to help new players and older players meet others to interact with, and, if needed, find spouses!
Why should this club be created? What is the purpose of this club? Does it add something not already fulfilled by an existing club?: From what I can see with a quick browse through the (rather inactive) groups, there is no group with/like the same mission I have for better interaction within characters and getting more diverse roleplay to those who are too afraid to travel or go up to strangers and roleplay. This group should be created because, as I said, LSA would aim to provide an easier and better way to have less confrontational RPers interact (or those who are having bad luck finding someone to have kids with, get my man Omar a wife!!) and find roleplay buddies! While the group is more for characters dating, it can also work for finding friends.
Who will moderate this club?: I will, and, also, anyone else that goes through a simple interview to see if they’re fit to moderate the club.
Do you understand that failure to moderate your own club to their respective rules can result in FM interventions?: Of course.
Are there any exemptions to the rules that you would like, if so why? (N/A if open club or none needed.): Nope!

this is unironically going to turn in a predatory hotbed please do not do this

Stuff in the server to prevent that ^^

If it wasn’t clear... This isn’t OOC dating. It’s in character. Please don’t try to date on this server if it’s accepted.

Edited by TreeSmoothie

I’m pretty sure clubs don’t exist anymore.. we aced them before I was FM director.