Oropo and the Adherents of Dresdrasil

JuniperSelkie

OROPO
AND
THE ADHERENTS OF DRESDRASIL

MZMBjsns0J-mvY8oosb_YnBVn1ZZoGJdrS00Tw85iAyFb7Y-vNT8HvDtF1TAAZQ1UnkSrrlOqtrMeyxulR9zoTx95cG5DNuWLaDeuT-uW0WvVlr8AGOKfdTzCuq3ts8iziks-L8

The Adherents of Dresdrasil are a community dedicated to seaside life, and all the things that come with it. They’re at the surface, humble villagers who spend their days fishing and hunting, relaxing in the sun, surfing and diving, and making offerings and prayers to their mysterious Goddess. But delving deeper, there is more to them than meets the eye. The Adherents of Dresdrasil are split into three equal, but very different castes: Adherents, Ospreys, and Cormorants. Adherents are folks who handle the everyday aspects of life: barkeeps, sailors, fishers, crafters, and merchants alike. Ospreys are hunters in every sense of the word: fishing, trapping, diving, and monster hunting. Cormorants are scholars, spellcasters, and religious figures. Collectively, the Adherents are lead by the Kingfisher and the Herald of Dresdrasil, the leaders of the Ospreys and the Cormorants.

jU0IxYv6xH8Nq69yyfnMCEfiIgB3Ir_i9q85ib6JQF6VSjndXef6FnJ8z23HDcSuvPmgwQrbfetSKEpyb506D8MlxkSu5Dg3Z7bTHNZGewncBU9zeaSgICH_PT7RlahpY1KmOGo

The Adherents have their own culture and religion, their religion revolving around the worship of a divine figure. She has many name, known as the Old One of the Sea, the Goddess of the Sea, the Sea Mother, or more properly, as Dresdrasil, the Daemon of Abundance. The tales told by the Adherents speak of how she loved the sea so greatly that she decided to take on a mortal form, and gave up her godhead to dwell alongside the myriad forms of life she had created, her children. The Adherents try to honor her in all they do, treating their villages as just big families, and accepting people from all walks of life. Anyone who would reinvent themselves, no matter what they’re running from. Adherent society focuses heavily on fishing, hunting, and artisanship, with a major focus on skill, local materials, and trade. Despite their dedication, they’re also known to host many festivals, and to be a laid-back people.

MsIzvFLn_GN69rpeMAZ0IZDde-LwVGxxMjGnNOMDHY4Ok4yyxk-R6CHIecsV7s7w0LyTS3KcTPu1lM_uniuQaGThAV6AIA-AeSDDwVOFb6D9CwcP3rd_q0s0vQat-gGLRrs6BAs

Those attempting to join the Adherents should apply on this thread using the supplied prompt, and head to Oropo for IC recruitment and such. There are no race or background limitations really, just be a decent person, and come to have fun ❤️

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
MC Name:
Character Name:
Race:
Reason for wanting to join:
Goals for Joining:
Ideal Caste:
Basic Background:

Jv0NmPeEfmHPH2u0R_mkaFZUFWx2omo1ykcWI4tHE0E9znG_5LEriaiYtxE4vxRTs-d-xweIUEINiQumuqTTLtE4qeyjt6Ssm6ZKGbm-jRbpRdHhFRSAQsvVsgtlSEZUfOYpJ5M

Edited by JuniperSelkie

MC Name: LeoRabbit99
Character Name: Welliam Prike
Race: Highlander
Reason for wanting to join: Te sail de seven seas!
Goals for Joining: Becoming one with the ocean
Ideal Caste: Osprey
Basic Background: Sailor, fisherman

MC Name: snowgirl000 
Character Name: Eyra Rae Monroe
Race: Human
Reason for wanting to join: I am obsessed with the lake life irl and would like to integrate that into irp!
Goals for Joining: I want to build friends in the new community and have a fun time with the depth of my persona’s character story. 
Basic Background: Swimmer, fisher, hunter

MC Name: MartinDaMartian
Character Name: Sidapo 
Reason for wanting to join: Juniper forced me to.
Goals for Joining: Get the chance to RP something reminiscent of my own country’s culture. Also to keep Juniper from bugging me.
Basic Background: Hunter and fisherman with a mild history of alcoholism.

MC Name: FaZe_MiaKhalifa
Character Name: Eli
Reason for wanting to join: Looks like a fun community and a cool place.
Goals for Joining: I wanna RP and make friends with my human.
Ideal Caste: Adherents
Basic Background: Wandering Traveller.