[✗] Revenants, the Assassins of Ichor

𝙻𝚞𝚟 XO

4 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

i normally don’t read lore but the tl;dr is you somehow picked every aspect i want to execute from blood magic and put it in a singular post

at least this’ll help people who are trying to rewrite it for the lore games.

there are two aspects in my lore that are also in the current rendition of blood magic. these are:

5 hours ago, Luv said:

Abilities

Revenants, although suffering the loss of their abilities they had in life, are no walk in the park for those who may encounter them. Much like a Rogue Blood Mage, these creatures have increased agility, dexterity, balance, and reflexes. Alongside this these creatures are granted with a form of “immortality” in the sense that they will never again parish from old age or disease. 

Marrow: Iron

Revenants have the ability similar to Beserker Blood Mages which allows them to forge weapons from genus. However, unlike a Beserker, a Revenant has the ability to simply forge these weapons within their hands from the genus already flowing within them, the genus used to create them. 

The weapons can vary depending on the Revenant, but can be anything from a simple sword to an arrow which may be launched. The difference from the Iron Marrow to its original is that these creatures cannot forge large masses such as shields or armor with their genus. The only requirement is that the craft must have a sharp point or edge.

REDLINES:

• A Revenant may not create shields, walls, or any physical obstacle using this ability, only edged weapons and projectiles.
  • Launches projectiles may not fly further than five blocks without the assistance of other magic.
  • Projectiles and weapons varying in size may cost different amounts of genus. For example; forming a simple projectile or arrow from genus would take half a unit while creating a sword or axe would take up a full one.
  • Projectiles cannot be formed larger than one foot in length and six inches in diameter. Weapons can be up to three feet in length maximum. 
  • All projectiles take up to three emotes, one to draw genus, one to form, and one to fire. Projectiles may rotate around the player for up to two extra emotes before requiring them to fire or disintegrate. They cannot deflect attacks when they are being held onto and disintegrate once they fire past five blocks or pierce their target successfully. 
  •  All weapons take up three as well, one to draw genus, two to form and have the same hardness as ferrum. They disintegrate once they are dropped or are no longer within the hands of the Revenant.

if these two spells were removed from current generation blood magic i too would not be complaining.

thank you for the feedback that you have left. i will be sure to consider this moving forward with this lore submission.

1 hour ago, Vindicant said:

@Jentos @Boruto

y’all real angry and passionate about mineman rp server, get over yourselves with this focus on supreme megaquality and realize when someone’s trying to do **** for fun lol

thumb_you-dropped-this-clowns-license-yo

get over urselves lol

54786118-young-man-fishing-hard-in-open-

21 hours ago, Luv said:

Dark Shamanism and Naztherak for their work with the spirit Kor

Naztherak does not interact with the shamanistic pantheon pls remove k thx

Is my dark elf automatically a Revenant since they basically look the same haha?
body.png?skin=96fc9f53013f681e&model=classic&theta=-19&phi=9&time=210&aspect=0.75&scale=10

40 minutes ago, Wrynn said:

Is my dark elf automatically a Revenant since they basically look the same haha?
body.png?skin=96fc9f53013f681e&model=classic&theta=-19&phi=9&time=210&aspect=0.75&scale=10

anything for you.

This lore has been denied as per this thread: click me. 2 weeks were given to reformat and correct the submission to match the current criteria, which were not done.

If you believe this is a mistake (as this was a big sweep, yours may have been overlooked), please contact me over the forums here: click me.