[EVENT] A Missive on Mutants

SpodoKaiba

ee.png.3655612351e9af96807c2e57b704a440.png

The depicted tract of land is only an estimate, as I am not fully aware of the true extent of this epidemic. This will not be a formal notice, nothing official, nothing special, as there is no need, and I am rushing to put this out so that I may return on another expedition. This is simply a warning as to what is transpiring within this forest. Mutated creatures have begun popping up. It began with only one, though this sole beast is terrifying in its own right. Its last reported size is 75 feet long and, likely, still growing. It has approximately 30 arms along its torso, which is covered in some form of tough chitin. While investigating this forest, I encountered several other creatures of varying shapes and sizes that somewhat resembled local wildlife, though retained the black, chitinous exterior of this massive beast, along with warped forms. I am offering another 3000 minas onto the existing bounty on the giant beast (previously attributed to a ‘long bear’), and will be putting up more notices as I identify more of these smaller creatures. I recommend all who live within the area be wary. I have yet to see any humanoid figures, n’or have I seen any of these creatures within any dangerous range of a settlement, but it would be wise to keep on the lookout nonetheless. 

- Carl

[!] The previous bounty is attached to the bottom of the notice.

OOC: This is the beginning of what is hopefully going to be the first eventline I see all the way through. Feel free to contact me on Discord (SpodoKaiba#2776) or in game if you want to schedule an attempt on the bounty, or just a miscellaneous expedition into the forest to investigate. I’ll also be contacting nearby settlements for collaborations, so if you are a charter that is inside or near the forest, feel free to message me about that as well!

A stamp has been pressed into the face of the contract,

cwT2p1YARncV5ICTqjkX6nwuR6wH5GrvooGw2T-M

”Resolved.”