To a point where we may meet again.

SubscriptShark2

Music

Well then, it is rather unexpected. my journey does come to an abrupt ends. My life is a mess, i have nothing left. I’m sorry for my behaviour towards the people of Haense, and those who will never forgive me probably again i can't but feel regret for me actions, so i’m sorry for having to do this, it comes down that aswell, i need a break, i’m dragging myself down, i cannot but stress that to people but some simply didn't understand, i’m alone once more, and it hurts me to say that i messed up it all by being me, however don't be sad, i’m not going away for ever, i just need some time. again. I’m sorry. and with that for now, i say goodbye.

See you all in a month

-SubscriptShark.

I really hope you can figure your life out man, I really do. You'll still be able to come back to Haense at some point if you decide to return.

bye

much love for you bro

You’re a legend man, good luck on your break. 

a true good boy, enjoy ur summer

I know we’ve only just met but taking a break is good, especially when you feel like you don’t have your life together. That’s what I did a year ago and when I came back  I felt refreshed and amazing. Good Luck!