[WANTED] -- A survivor of the Battle in the Swamp.

Joltastik

[!] Neat papers are nailed all over the bulletin boards of Arcas, written and distributed in relative haste -- though the author sure took his time to sound as whimsical as possible. They read as follows:

”A holler to any and all survivors of the onslaught in the Accursed Swamp!

I, a humble being of sheer curiosity, wish to gain an insight into the happenings of last month’s ill-starred battle with the magickal, faceless residents of the Swamp of the Damned! I merely wish for a short conversation (over drinks, of course) with any of you brave warriors, as to record any detail (or heroic feat YOU managed to accomplish amidst the bloodshed!) in my upcoming chronicle, titled “The throes of Arcas”! In it, I wish to transcribe any and all obstacles the brave Descendants had to go through in their efforts to settle within this untamed Realm (of course, bearing in mind attention to detail.) 

I don’t have much in the ways of rewards, but I can assure your name WILL appear in my tome, as a direct source! If you feel like you have anything to share as to the OBJECTIVE nature of this anomaly, please send me a bird right away, and we will meet, surely!

Yours truly, Leo.”

Discord: Joltastik#2008

Pervinca Applebrook the halfling is technically a survivor of the event, but choses not to partake in this seeing as she was knocked out by the mist almost instantly.

47 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Pervinca Applebrook the halfling is technically a survivor of the event, but choses not to partake in this seeing as she was knocked out by the mist almost instantly.

(wasnt everyone who got knocked out, killed because they didnt get medical attention instantly?)

20 minutes ago, Haseroth said:

(wasnt everyone who got knocked out, killed because they didnt get medical attention instantly?)

((not those who were dragged out))

(But you were only dragged out at the end of the event.)

2 hours ago, Porkgasm said:

(Those who put on their masks late were simply debilitated, not killed)

(no, temp specifically said they had died from seizures)

58 minutes ago, Haseroth said:

Select folks failed to heed warnings and were killed by an acting member of the ET. I’d give names myself but I was not the ET that made the emote. That said, I stand by their decision and hope those who were left with a more ‘brief’ experience use this experience to reflect on the information given about the swamp and plan accordingly.

4 hours ago, Temp said:

Select folks failed to heed warnings and were killed by an acting member of the ET. I’d give names myself but I was not the ET that made the emote. That said, I stand by their decision and hope those who were left with a more ‘brief’ experience use this experience to reflect on the information given about the swamp and plan accordingly.

((I believe you mean Dwarf Team 6 https://imgur.com/a/T9nNSuH

1 hour ago, Pogmeister said:

((I believe you mean Dwarf Team 6 https://imgur.com/a/T9nNSuH

I have faith they’ll get ‘em next time.

8 hours ago, Haseroth said:

(Just going off what the ET I spoke to told me. Dwarfs died, anyone who slipped on their mask late hallucinated and was in great pain, but didn't die. Do we really need to ruin more ******* people's experience with mass deaths?)

[!] A simple letter was nailed to the notice boards in the southern lands, the script slanted and neat, smelling of honey.

I may answer your query. I witnessed the latter half of the battle and have an experience to offer for history's own sake. I offer this to any with an open mind and compassion for fellow Descendants.

-Amber