Howl of the North Trade Report ((Updated 07/01))

GoldenGRIE

Nex6ZIv.gif

[!] There is a notice bearing a red wolf crest posted on every accessible bulletin board. Below it is hammered a small spike, and a leather-bound book is tethered to it with cord. Penned in neat calligraphy, it reads:

~~ To all Buyers & Traders! ~~

Ahoy! Our price reports have been updated. It was updated last fortnight, but circumstances delayed a proper posting.
I am including Krugmar as a trial run. Considering what I have to report in Buyer Beware, this may be short-lived. I won’t send people into the maw to get harmed, so Krugmar consider yerself warned. Mess with the traders, and I ain’t including ye here again.

[!] The book includes the following information:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rO2JInGU1pn8lmQ8vD6mDrlD0B9Dcz_dojCIXEA-1KM/edit?usp=sharing

Buyer Beware!
First off, my thanks to former Prince Rutledge of Ves for reaching out to me regarding my last report. He quickly addressed the problem, and after an investigation he was able to confirm the bandits were not Ves citizens, just arsehats smearing his city’s good name. I can only hope good came of it, for his citizens and himself. The man has now abdicated, however I hope his successor is inspired by his example of noble leadership.

Seems our neighbourhood Uruk are becoming active again, which of course I trade with many and call several friends. However, they seem to be hell-bent on bringing slaves (snagas) back to Krugmar, and camping the bridges outside of Sutica to do it. So be wary, my fellow traders. I know the snaga bit is something they like to do, but after finding out that they brand, burn, beat and torture their slaves? Well, let’s just say I can’t imagine anyone choosing that life (unlike before when they were treated better). If you see a group of them anywhere, turn around and go somewhere else. If ye don’t, yer most likely going to be harmed. Terribly. So just nope the hells out of that. NOPE.
You hear me, Doomie? Love ya, NOPE.

Fair winds, may Dame Fortune smile on your cups.
Honour Rackham
Captain,
Howl of the North

PS: If you ever have a story to share for Buyer Beware, reach out to me. I always like listenin’ to a good tale!

((OOC: The Trade Report Guidelines))

1. We will be updating our trading information on the 1st and the 15th of every (real) month.
  2. An item must have a quantity available by the dates above to be included. In Stock = 0  will be ignored.
  3. If you wish your location to be added to the trade report, contact GoldenGRIE (Discord: GoldenGRIE#0254) to make arrangements.
  4. All have access to view, but only the Howl of the North crew have access to edit. This is to maintain a level of trust in the reporting, and to prevent people from accidentally borking the formulas in the spreadsheet.

Pervinca Applebrook is proud to be selling the cheapest hay bales in all of Arcas.

29 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Pervinca Applebrook is proud to be selling the cheapest hay bales in all of Arcas.

Matthias plans to travel to Brandybrook and buy some hay bales.

9 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Gobbo Tuwn Guudz is proud to be selling cheaper kelp blocks! Its owner does note down that she may want to visit the lil ones’ village for some trading, though.

Aye, Gobbo Tuwn Guudz is one of the featured vendors in Krugmar! The wee-folk are good company and good custom, my friend. They are worth the trip!