[Hiring] Tailor

PrinceJose270

Around some of the sandstone pillars in the Cloud Temple and of some southern notice boards lie a few finely written posters had been made with writing, three posters side by side. , One In Elven, one in Dwarven and one in common Some may see a hooded and masked Mali posting these, though darts off to the next city before being stopped. Each stating the same wording as Follows.

“To those that Read this message I am here to seek out a proper tailor for some new attire(s). The Mina will range somewhere from somewhere between 300-1000 depending on quality, amounts and or tips. One will be consisting of a mage robes but that will be disclosed in person. If you would like the offer come to Llyrias tavern, Llyria being at this location. X -1265 Z -73. :east for the next 3-4 Elven hours Less stated otherwise. Search for one downed in halfplate. Or one named Delimoni

If failed to reach a time or contact, Yet still wish to do business send a bird my way.
-K

((Ooc note this is my first time making any sort of tailor request, so send a bird  to PronceJose270 way in adv. or just msg me some of your work. Sorry if it is bad But i’ll work on improving ^^))

Edited by Iros