Conflict & War FAQ

Telanir

This is an excellent change, built around foundations for story. +1

please just go back to skirm --> siege forts in one direction until you reach the capital for the love of god we dont need these huge ******* pages

15 minutes ago, Telanir said:

Who will place my ladders when I attack?
Nobody, staff don’t meddle in these things anymore. As long as you can hop, skip, and jump your way in you’re fine. If you glitch in illegally, you may be asked to reproduce your route.

I’m not sure how i feel about this, does that mean that if a town’s walls are remotely high enough (unjumpable) it makes them unraidable? Since you cant ladder up anymore.

hold up no ladders?

Good! World Domination in 1, 2, 3, here we go!

Sounds promising 

hahahah wait you’re just making the gm team do less and less 

no fly

no raid moderation (very important lmao)

no ladders

why are you consistently removing more and more responsibilities from the gm team soon they wont even have to log in

it’s all well and good to make a system where the gms do nothing so we cant blame you for all the awful **** ups you create and ruin your day by flaming your decision on the forums, but nothing will ever be done if you leave it 100% to players the players on this server all hate one another and will never agree to work with another side, especially if they are starting a war with them. if we were in a utopia these could work but this is a toxic internet community where no one will work together and we’ll be stuck in an endless loop of ‘they dont consent to losing’

Why speak to NLs to begin with when I do not think that I can name one that actively PVPs / raids, instead of speaking to the people that do?

I can already tell that this is going to create a laughable set of rules that is completely incomparable to what you have described here; then again, seeing that there are going to be no raid ladders, that might be for the best.

2 minutes ago, TrendE said:

Why speak to NLs to begin with when barely any of them actively PVP / raid, instead of speaking to the people that do?

I can already tell that this is going to create a laughable set of rules that is completely incomparable to what you have described here; then again, seeing that there are going to be no raid ladders, that might be for the best.

Why facilitate so much PVP and Raiding when it leads hardly any roleplay and pvp being the total opposite of PVP.

4 minutes ago, Zacho said:

Why facilitate so much PVP and Raiding when it leads hardly any roleplay and pvp being the total opposite of PVP.

I’ve never read such a low-effort response from a GM before in my life. Literally have no clue what you’re even trying to say lol

It wont hurt to try them out. Hopefully, some dynamic RP will be created out of them. The community has been complaining that the Moderation Team is uncapable of doing wars/raids. Well, these new changes will get the Moderation Team to take a step away and let us do our own things. Also, it does make sense as the communities/playerbases who are about to fight should be ones who decide on what actually happens. +1

Last part, finally no more “We will destroy what you worked for years” attitude. 

Edited by Ioannis

Good to hear that Staff is listening and working really hard to fix their mistakes.

21 minutes ago, TrendE said:

Why speak to NLs to begin with when I do not think that I can name one that actively PVPs / raids, instead of speaking to the people that do?

NLs control major rp centers which the staff want to keep healthy so the server stays active

Really sorry to ask that the staff didn’t ask you specifically if changing the rules will make your PVP experience better! The staff of this role-playing server has priorities dunno what to say