Got a character slot open

chaosgamer_

So the title is already a quick summary of my problem. I’m left with an unfilled character slot and I’m looking for ideas. I already have two other active characters.

These are my characters Rha’kir and Rhegal Black-Barclay.

both of characters are still fun to play. Rhegal has a family, bunch of jobs and just in general, a lot of things going on. And Rha’kir, a Kha, is getting his char development with the high elves.

So now we Got those out of the way. The characters are the opposite of eachother and due to their quirks and personalities are fun to play. Their characters have developped overtime and are still in the proces of doing so. I am getting used to their rp by now and I’m looking for a new character that can offer another form of rp I haven’t experienced yet. I don’t really care what race it is, if you are offering me a spot in a family or if you just give me unique ideas for a character. Every opinion is welcome 

(Here is my discord: chaos#7283)

Evocress family always hiring new members.

My Gorkil main character has 2 unplayed children, one who’s a Braduk male called Maugoth’Braduk and one who is just an unnamed Gorkil, both would be around the age of 40. PM me on discord if you’re interested (Dragonslayerelf#4334), I can set you up with a skin of the proper skin color and stuff.