Resource pack?

RenegadeWolf_

Hi, I was just wondering what resource pack is recommended while playing. I tried out 1.13.2 version of John Smith texture pack, but that didn’t work out, so I was just wondering if there were any others I could try out. Thanks.

People push a standard of using default for building, as there is a standing consensus with portions of the server that default is good enough, or the best.

Alternatively, a lot of people use conquest, or some variation of, or any other roleplay friendly resource pack.

Personally, I use conquest because I find default boring and unfriendly to immersive rp. The modern version of conquest is pleasing on my eyes, and provides a welcome fantasy-esque view. While it isn’t for everyone, it’s the pack I’d recommend.

I was planning to go for Conquest too, thats what someone recommended me

But beware, on a high volume server, resource packs can put a toll on your your system and lag badly. 

yeah... after applying john smith, my Minecraft just became buggy as heck, and even now, I can’t get into the game without have a large portion of my going black screen...currently trying to find a solution