The Kadarsi Caliphate-Settlement Guide

ibraheemc2000

The Holy Kadarsi Caliphate

A Settlement Guide

n1PznnTf3DN9QqafjDim3imN81IMqXMnIelzRCe0nWewCc8Q3bp_AQlSdNZFxPpCV8faAvLWG_P0L7_hehgJOC1bFTiSutYET6ZXudss2Au5vi_EJl77G6HkFqk4d5PvmgUxTc2T

15th of Malin's Welcome, 1724

EqV8rP7Z5Hmfex-WmyPu-XsM-Q5yP-FltJqHahK_fOncYt-8SJr8nFl1x2IMzG4U4lXdl5q7ZT_1llFPrMIXG59vOGM2afTELkZpTV_4PhB6akztyo6kjzq6a6AmnHL9pcyauXl6

Overview

The Kadarsi Caliphate, considered by many to be the capital of the Farfolk people, is rich in history, culture, faith, brotherhood, honor, and respect. The Caliphate is a nation comprised of a Farfolk majority, most of whom are Qalasheen. There are other Farfolk groups and cultures within the Caliphate, such as the Farfolk Turkens, Farfolk Southerons, Farfolk Easterners, and other humans as well as elves. The Caliphate, though heavily influenced by the Imam Rashidun faith, respects and cares for many other faiths, allowing freedom of religion with the exception of fire worship as it is viewed as worshiping Shaytan, otherwise known as Iblees. Due to influence from the Imam Rashidun faith, the selling and consuming of pork and alcoholic products is banned, as a majority of Farfolk cultures and faiths view it as poison (alcohol) and disease-ridden (pig/boar products). Taxes within the Caliphate are different than other nations, as the use of Zakat System is the primary form of taxes.

Advanced issues found

Spoiler
s

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

(Zakat System: you have two stacks of bread, you will give a single stack of bread per year ((IRL week)). Having only one stack will exempt you from the tax for that year, but you will be expected to make it up the next. The bread would then be gathered and distributed to the poor, women and children, and then out to the rest of the world in the form of charity in “Zakat Caravans.”)

In short, The Kadarsi Caliphate is a nation of research, strength, unity, and justice. ((Most times you can find people is 4pm-10pm EST, especially on Saturdays))

SIDFsWm6jWXWPWvAWyG1OeMhy1GRuOxSC_o8ltt3O6Z3jeEHptnc2UeflHj8-KUaba0h3fB4H5TBdv2uaU5zJoR31HMSWvieHcJbVb2GqvDfXc-uNnx2pPM5FbGrg6VfyvE-Ffxz

Coords: 881.424 / 52.50000 / 435.411

EqV8rP7Z5Hmfex-WmyPu-XsM-Q5yP-FltJqHahK_fOncYt-8SJr8nFl1x2IMzG4U4lXdl5q7ZT_1llFPrMIXG59vOGM2afTELkZpTV_4PhB6akztyo6kjzq6a6AmnHL9pcyauXl6

Within The Kadarsi Caliphate

The Kadarsi Caliphate has many things to offer that help to establish itself with pride and respect within Arcas. Home to the Kadarsi Scholar’s Society Royal Collegiate Institute, The Red Crescent Clinic, Ali Bibi’s Bits n’ Bobs, Hookah Palace, Musjid Al-Mahdi, Al-Noor Spring Bakery, The Golden Bazaar and much, much more!

Caliphate’s Terracotta Council

Created back in Atlas to stabilize the Caliphate’s political landscape, the Terracotta Council represents the Kadarsi’s strong leadership. From the Caliph himself to the Al-Wazeer (head of the economy), the Terracotta Council continues to exemplify the status of the Caliphate.

Statuses Within the Terracotta Council

-The Caliph - Abbas Kharadeen ((ibraheemc2000))

-The Caliphess- Amune Kharadeen ((Apurrfectnobody))

-The Caliphi Emir - Murad Kharadeen ((BannedPlayersAlt))

-Mustashar - Emir Menev Eredil ((DiamondHead_10))

-Amir/Janissary Captain - Bashar Kharadeen ((Adamc2000))

-Munavin - Osman Kharadeen ((RhythmrhymE))

-High Safir - Gabriel Muttahir ((RalphGiezer))

-Scribe/Head of Propaganda - Available

-Al-Wazeer - Emir Ali Bibi Shasheen ((PurgeTheUnclean))

-Habibi of Caliphs - Kyle ((DPMAGICIAN))

Nobles of the Crown

The Nobles of the Kadarsi are esteemed for their loyalty to the Caliph and his house. Those who are granted nobility are seen in a higher standard than other citizens. Nobles are not Vassals, but Vassals are Nobles. Being a Noble grant the title of Emir or Emiress. Listed below are the houses and their Patriarch/Matriarch.

-House Eredil - Emir Menev Eredil

-House Shasheen - Emir Ali Bibi Shasheen

-House Aladeen - Emir Mustafa Aladeen

The Kadarsi Caliphate National Anthem

♪My country, my country

My country, my land, land of my ancestors

Revolutionary, revolutionary

Revolutionary, my people, people of perpetuity

With my determination, my fire and the volcano of my revenge

With the longing in my blood for my land and my home

I have climbed the mountains and fought the wars

I have conquered the impossible and crossed the frontiers

With the resolve of the winds and the fire of the Arrows

And the determination of my nation in the land of struggle

Kadarsi is my home, Kadarsi is my fire,

Kadarsi is my revenge and the land of endurance

By the oath under the shade of the flag

By my land and nation, and the fire of pain

I will live as a revolutionary, I will remain a revolutionary,

I will end as a revolutionary - until my country returns

Revolutionary♪

The Kadarsi Caliphate’s Military 

'Asada al Mu'minin

The Kadarsi Caliphate has a unique military known to the Caliphate as ‘The Lions of the Believers,’ but to most of Arcas as ‘The Lions of the Kadarsi.’ They are in charge of protecting the Caliph and the Caliphate. They are also in charge of leading patrols, training, and construction.

More information here:

7V1N-qOsV0a7cX9xPM4v498SfDUV-cl0j36fFqAZap1MDjZmalna7XDaSxa-ZWZZfPj2De4aAnmzLkbPkBim0sGH7cJzQKprtRxCjAAXQKTRfX1pQUM26PW4C920mW0rFPlp4P8c