~~ United Workers Guild, 1724 ~~

Accrayer

*A small poster would be placed in every major nations city, it would read as the following.*

United Workers Guild                                                                                                                                                                    

ForDallren2.png

Vladan Rusakov,

Are you tired of having to mine, cut and gather your own resources for a big mighty castle that you are building?, have somewhere to be and don’t want to mine away your day...?. Well look no further as the United Workers Guild has you covered. 

• We gather basic resources for your massive builds.
  • Place down the amount of chests that you want filled with labels and we will fill them!
  • No worrying to you as we collect it all while you sit back and relax! 

Are you interested in placing a order for the guild?, send me a bird and we can work out all the details!   (Dallren#3257)

How about you are a lonely peasant working the fields but you want something more of your life, as well as a nice pay?, place your name down on this poster and I shall get right back to you about joining the guild.

Name: 

Race:

(IGN): 

(Discord):

(Times you are active): 

Keep in mind doing work for the guild is not quick, are you fine with spending a good amount of time grinding for mina?: 

(The more workers the quicker the money)                                              

Edited by Nero_Roman