D.I.Y Events

ScreamingDingo

id like to schedule a bear hunt

wonderful addition hope this gets used a lot

8 minutes ago, Lionbileti said:

Thanks for letting us do your job Joel ?

No worries! It’s my pleasure. All I wish for is to neglect my ST duties and allow for people to fend for themselves

?

So glad we went from banning player for running animal attacks to now allowing them to have some freedom

@ScreamingDingo

Why not make it so the rule is, they can have any creature of which is both mundane and provides no reward that a player could not create (e.g. A bandit has a special sword, albeit it’s just a fancy looking sabre with no extra effects)

Examples of non-mundane:

Voidal horrors, Inferis, golems...

Examples of mundane:

Things that are naturally existing perhaps a large portion from here:

Another question would be allowing certain types of undead, like zombie and vodniks as they are merely...”brainzz” and don’t really confer any special benefit upon killing

Other than that I love the idea and the allowance for Nations to have their own creative freedom!

2 minutes ago, LorelessPuddleMancer said:

@ScreamingDingo

Why not make it so the rule is, they can have any creature of which is both mundane and provides no reward that a player could not create (e.g. A bandit has a special sword, albeit it’s just a fancy looking sabre with no extra effects)

Examples of non-mundane:

Voidal horrors, Inferis, golems...

Examples of mundane: 

Things that are naturally existing perhaps a large portion from here:

Another question would be allowing certain types of undead, like zombie and vodniks as they are merely...”brainzz” and don’t really confer any special benefit upon killing

Other than that I love the idea and the allowance for Nations to have their own creative freedom!

Because a majority of those mundane creatures will most likely be hit in the lore-games and are not connected to the current continent.

I will not be allowing undead atm, for the sake that this is a trial to see that people do not abuse this. If it runs with little to no reports of abuse then maybe I can extend that.

Ah that is fair then, hopefully people aren’t stupid and start making their own events at random times just to kill players they want, that’s an issue I could see arising however I do trust most nations to not be foolish, thanks for the response ? 

Huh.. was I the only one already doing this by my own?

Screenshot_20190716-083231_Discord.jpg

A good way to emphasize a fine method for running improvised or small scale events for your playerbase that has been around for a while but not really championed. Good stuff dingo.

@ScreamingDingo add Gnomes to playable creatures list. If you don’t, I’ll run Gnome events anyways and get banned. It just doesn’t make sense to let us play Gremlins but not Gnomes in player events, especially since Gnomes aren’t as magical.

49 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

@ScreamingDingo add Gnomes to playable creatures list. If you don’t, I’ll run Gnome events anyways and get banned. It just doesn’t make sense to let us play Gremlins but not Gnomes in player events, especially since Gnomes aren’t as magical.

Gnomes aren't lore lol

4 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Gnomes aren't lore lol

I intend to change that.